Rep guide for Argent crusade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rep guide for Argent crusade

Rep guide for Argent Crusade does not have the dailies. It leaves you hanging at honored.

Please add the dailies that give Argent Crusade Rep. For Death Knight there seem to be at least:

1. Slaves to Saronite
    2. Troll Patrol (covered in daily's section Argent Stand)
    3. Contributin' to the Cause

For other classes there seem to be more

The guide should get you above honored and then explain that you can grab the Argent Crusade tabard and run dungeons to get up the rest of the way.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

As a lvl 90 trying to go back and get the rep for this faction, the dungeons/tabard combo doesn't seem to work. Dungeons don't give experience, and therefore no rep. Or am I just being lame and missing something?

Comment

A rep tabard only works if you're wearing it while doing a dungeon that would normally give you XP, i.e. the MoP dungeons. Tabards will still give you the rep at max level as long as the dungeon is not a grey dungeon.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Have run several MoP dungeons while wearing the Argent Crusade tabard before I posted originally, but just tried again. Ran Heroic Stormstout brewery and not a single rep point.

Comment

Try running thru one of the Northrend dungeons. The tabard description says level 80 dungeons so maybe if you run (can probably solo it) a Northrend dungeon that's what will do it.

Comment

That worked. A trip through Forge of Souls and Pit of Saron got me to exalted. Easily soloable on Heroic. Please update the guide to specify that you have to run Northrend dungeons.

Comment

Ok, that's good to know. Put this on the list to get that tip added.

Comment

Working...
                X