I deleted zygors!!! need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I deleted zygors!!! need help!

Hey guys, i am not sure where to put this but i think this will be ok.
    while i was dungeoning i had to dismiss my pet for some reason.
    blizzard said something then about UI or something, not sure and i had 2 options,
    1: disable
    2: ignore
    so i did ignore and tried to dismiss again, and the same error occurred, now i did disable and my guide was just thrown away, i went to AddOns and it wasn't there anymore.
    has anyone an idea how to get the guide back, i tried repairing the guide and reinstalling but just doesn't work!
    maybe something what i have to do in game?
    please reply!

Sounds like a couple problems may be going on. Try going into your addons screen and make sure the "Load Out of Date Addons" is checked.
    Also, for your pet; if you use an addon for your screen name and pet (I use Stuff addon), dismissing the pet is not allowed. Not sure why that is, but on my hunters I have to use the default frame.
    Let us know if this helped you out at all.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Also, when you're in the addons listing at the character select screen, make sure the check marks next to the Zygor entries are yellow and not silver.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
        Sounds like a couple problems may be going on. Try going into your addons screen and make sure the "Load Out of Date Addons" is checked.
        Also, for your pet; if you use an addon for your screen name and pet (I use Stuff addon), dismissing the pet is not allowed. Not sure why that is, but on my hunters I have to use the default frame.
        Let us know if this helped you out at all.
        your the best, this totally worked( I'm so stupid i didn't think of this haha.)

you're great and thanks for your help

Comment

Glad you got it working again.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
          X