OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep guide has horde and alliance mixed in together?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rep guide has horde and alliance mixed in together?

I bought the Alliance version of rep, title, and macro guide last night. I am trying to get honor hold rep...on step 128, it tells me to talk to Nazgrel...who is HORDE and I am Alliance. Step 129.."Talk to Rohok" who is ALSO HORDE. Hmmm...I may be returning this guide, unless a moderator or Zygor can explain this.

It looks like Blizzard may have changed the NPC ID #s around. Does the arrow try to take you to these NPCs or does the arrow lead you to a different NPC?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ok, looking at the quest #s I see that we have the correct quest ID #s in the guide, but for some reason it has Horde NPC ID #s and coordinates. Not sure what happened but appears to just be that quest chain that's affected. I'll add this into our bug list so it can be fixed.

For step 128 you'll want to go see Force Commander Danath Trollbane inside the Honor Hold castle on the 2nd floor to accept the quest 'Grand Master Dumphry'. Then you can go find Dumphry at the busted up tower just outside Honor Hold to the west to turn in that quest and accept the 'Dumphry's Request' quest at step 129. Steps 130 thru 133 should be ok. Then for step 134 you go back to Dumphry to turn in the 'Hotter than Hell' quest.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thank You : )

Thanks, Cabby for your quick response! Much appreciated.
        -Kristi

Comment

Working...
        X