• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Explan !

hi all
    this seems to be a rather annoying Bug
    here is attached Picture and see if someone can explain this to me
    it contuses and it seems more and more is missing until the leveling guide is complete it started as it was 70+ i would like to have this checked Please

BUG.jpg

Yes, I reported this some time ago - missing object names in the guide steps but nothing appears to have been done about it yet.

Comment

Are you guys Horde or Alliance? I recently levelled an alliance toon through Vash and didn't get that error you screenshotted

Comment

I've been getting this constantly in all zones on both Horde and Alliance and on both Mac and PC.

Comment

It looks like Blizzard has been changing the item ID #s around. We use the ID #s so that they will be automatically translated for the different languages and if Blizzard changes an ID # then it messes with everything. Please post every guide and step that you have this on so we can look at the numbers so we can find out what the new numbers are supposed to be.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yes, it appears they've done a massive change of ID #s and, with only 2-3 hours a week to play at the moment, there are far too many for me to make a note of without it seriously impinging on my game time, sorry.

It probably needs somebody on the Zygor team to level through each guide to get these fixed.

Comment

iam a Alliance Player Please check the Horde section if your a horde or alliance player

Comment

Working...
              X