OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should i get the Professions and Achievements Guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should i get the Professions and Achievements Guide?

Hi, im kesem, im new to the forums and am a level 83 dk goblin, i own the leveling and loremaster guide (Horde) and im thinking about getting the proff guide, Is it worth the $35? and what two proff are best for making gold?
    Thanks
    -kesem

Originally posted by kesem19999 View Post
    Hi, im kesem, im new to the forums and am a level 83 dk goblin, i own the leveling and loremaster guide (Horde) and im thinking about getting the proff guide, Is it worth the $35? and what two proff are best for making gold?
    Thanks
    -kesem
    ofcourse it is it shows you pointers on the map as a note where to farm herbs or mines or if u do alchemy or what ever its verry handy and it show you the fastest way to lvl without buying mats from ah where u spend 8k or 10k to get it up for you professions.

Comment

I'm using them now.

Hi,

I'm using them now and I love them. They're easy to follow but that doesn't mean you will want to follow them verbatim at some junctions. For instance, to get a tailor up to 525 you need something like 1600 Embersilk cloth. The guide suggests that you farm embersilk (and do nothing else) until you have 1600 Embersilk cloth. Totally unreasonable, right. Well, no worries, skip ahead ahead and start making things until you run out of mats (whatever mat it is).

Same for most of the prof guides. So, in some cases, it's a little unreasonable. However, the guide will navigate you all over the place and inform you of what things to farm, kill or pick to get your toon leveled.

That being said, I love the guides. I'm not sure where I'd be without them. I'd say, "What are you waiting for!?"

No, I don't work for Zygor Guides, LLC.

Comment

Working...
      X