Can't step through guide.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't step through guide.

Trying to go through guide but it's auto skipping ahead. I know I completed things but I want to review some but it won't let me. I've tried Control clicking, Shift clicking nothing is working it just keeps going to end. I'm on a mac so don't know if it's different. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Mythos

Well it's working again all of a sudden. Must have been a glitch.

Comment

Normally you can hold Ctrl + Alt while clicking the forward and backward buttons to avoid the skipping.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Good to know. Thanks! Maybe you guys could add a message/hint of the day - something short and to the point. Maybe it shows for 5 secs after the guide loads and your screen is fully populated with game. Something like what Carbonite does, perhaps?

Comment

We just added a new experimental option in the Extras section of the guide options. You can check that box to prevent the guide from auto-advancing and use that to step forward and backwards thru the guides to get to previous farming routes. Just keep in mind that while that box is checked you'll have to manually step forward if you are questing.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X