Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full Level 1-85 Video Guide Using Zygor

Hi All

I have just started on my Youtube site a full 1-85 video series using only Zygor Guides to level up me Hunter, No heirloom items, or cheats or dungeons, please feel free to pop over and watch, comment etc. My site is http://www.youtube.com/user/icyos?feature=mhee

I have no idea how long the series will take but I will complete it, she will only level up via questing using Zygor, thanks all.
    Thanks All

Have you cleared this with Zygor yet? By posting up public videos showing the guides you're essentially giving away Zygor's guides for free to anyone that wants to watch the videos and take notes on where to go and what to do.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hi

I think you would seriously need a life to do that and my videos are sped up 4x I am sure if Zygor is not happy with me ill remove the Zygor bit, however this series only shows 1 Horde toon from 1-85 and only quest leveling so I am sure there is no issue.
      Thanks All

Comment

Originally posted by stazer View Post
        Hi

I think you would seriously need a life to do that and my videos are sped up 4x I am sure if Zygor is not happy with me ill remove the Zygor bit, however this series only shows 1 Horde toon from 1-85 and only quest leveling so I am sure there is no issue.
        My 2c, from a completely unofficial voice:

Personally, I wouldn't make the vids public until I got an OK from Zygor.

Following the guide without manually changing zones for whatever reason, at about lvl 20 the races on the same continent all merge into one path. All the races for each faction merge into one path (with minor exceptions like Aldor/Scryer alignment choice) for Outlands, Northrend, and Cata zones. Granted people may, as you put it, "seriously need a life" to sit there and copy all the directions, but there are people who will and at 4x makes it actually a bit easier since they're not waiting real-time to get the next step info. Where the later merge points I mentioned occur you're essentially giving the public the content of those guides that would not normally be in the trials for that faction.

Again, just my suggestion but, I would either wait for an OK and/or black-out the guide either in recording or post-production.

Comment

Working...
        X