Talent advisor - Demonology warlock question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talent advisor - Demonology warlock question

Is there some reason why the Talent Advisor suggests taking the Molten Core talent almost as soon as it's available at Level 39? As far as I can see, all it is is a buff on the Incinerate spell which isn't even available to learn until level 64! Until you hit 64 I don't see this talent providing any benefit...

Unless there's a gain for that talent before level 64 that isn't apparent to me, it seems odd to put any points there until level 59, so that you'd have all three points in the talen at level 63 -- just before it's available.

From looking over the build there's only one other possible way to do it for the talents chosen that would allow you to wait on the Molten Core talent until later. It looks to me like this was chosen early simply because in the long run it's a more important talent to have than the Demonic Embrace talent that is used as a filler to advance to the next level in the tree. It would be possible to do the Molten Core at 59 by doing the 3 points into Demonic Embrace early, but the gain received by this talent switch is minimal since you have a much lower stamina at the lower levels. There isn't any other talent you can switch the Molten Core with in the build to allow you to continue advancing thru the tree so I'm thinking that overall it wouldn't make any real difference if you get Molten Core early or get the Demonic Embrace early.

Edit: Oh, just wanted to say that I don't even bother with the Demonic Embrace in my personal Demonology build and just take the Molten Core early like the Zygor build just to advance to the next level.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X