OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problum with Warrior undead to Wargon (SIS FIX PLEASE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problum with Warrior undead to Wargon (SIS FIX PLEASE)

hi all

i have a huge problum with my Warrior i did a fiction change and it will not load the 56+ leveing guide i was a undead warrior i fiction changed to a wargon warrior and it will not do anything it stays with the starter zone and i did repairs like heaps on every update and still nothing

i been meaning to ask why is The sis no longer being fixed were at the end of the cataclysm and still no longer ablre to re invent SIS

were comming to patch 4.3.2 starting to see something about a huge battle between both races leading into the story line of MOP

i was always happy kknkwong the guide gets fixed and inproved but i been waiting to long on the SIS i mean i am loading and loading the guides as i progress but i miss it
    always clicking the fasfored and still not at the right zone or section of the guide

happy new year and please fix this SIS thing as fast as possable or atleats give us a update on how far it is already fixed
    ZYGOR

I have to ask the obvious question, do you own the Alliance leveling guides? You've switched from a Horde to an Alliance but if you don't own the Alliance leveling guides then you won't be able to load any guides over level 20.

For the SIS, you won't see any SIS like we had before Cataclysm. The method that the SIS used before Cataclysm would only break the guides now. The current SIS is when the guide prompts you to load the next guide early when you're leveling. Other than that part of the SIS is the Suggest feature of the guide selection window. To use it click the drop down arrow on the guide window (next to the currently loaded guide name) and then click on the Suggest button. This will then show you a list of guides that are appropriate for your level. You pick the one you want to level in and then click Accept at the bottom to load it. Once you load a guide you just do everything in there step by step. Because of the way that Blizzard changed the quests and phasing if you try to skip quests like the old SIS did then you won't be able to advance any further in that zone until you go back and do them. This is why the SIS is now just telling you when it's good to move to the next zone.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hi Cabby
      yes i own all of your Products as iam a keen user of your guides i must have a alliance guide installed as iam working on a wargon mage beyond level 20 he is level 45 so 25 levels above the requirement has me questing in searing gorge at the monument

Comment

Henric Account as seen by Zygor Installer

Available guides:
        Zygor Guides Viewer addon
        Zygor Leveling Guide - Alliance
        Zygor Leveling Guide - Alliance (Cataclysm)
        Zygor Leveling Guide - Horde
        Zygor Leveling Guide - Horde (Cataclysm)
        Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Alliance
        Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Alliance (Cataclysm)
        Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Horde
        Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Horde (Cataclysm)
        Zygor Professions and Achievements - Alliance
        Zygor Professions and Achievements - Horde
        Zygor Titles and Reputations - Alliance
        Zygor Titles and Reputations - Horde
        Zygor Pets and Mounts - Alliance
        Zygor Pets and Mounts - Horde
        Zygor Dungeons and Gear - Alliance
        Zygor Dungeons and Gear - Horde
        Zygor Macros
        Zygor Talent Advisor addon + builds

Comment

I bet the problem with the guide is from the faction change. If you had been using the Horde guides to level the warrior up and then changed the faction the guide files will still be looking at him as Undead and the quests he did on the Horde side.

Try going to your WoW/WTF/Account/accountname​/SavedVariables folder and open the ZygorGuidesViewer.lua file in Notepad or your favorite text editor. Now find the section in there for your warrior and delete the entire section for him to reset his guide history. If you use Notepad++ it will make it easier as it groups all the sections nicely.

Comment

how to edit warrior info SIS

i am needing some help on editing the file so i am able to level my warrior above 50+ not always seeing the 1 to 13 section of the warrior

please help

henric
            Attached Files

Comment

When in game click the small drop down arrow on the guide viewer (next to the name of the currently loaded guide) then click the Guides button at the top left of the guide selection window that opens. In there click on Leveling, then pick a continent and zone that's good for your level and click on Accept once you've picked one.

Comment

Working...
              X