I'm sad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sad.

Hi all. I just convinced myself to get that last alliance guide from u guys but tbh I tought a guide was suppose to tell u where to go if you havn't the pet.

yes it's about the pet guide I'm taling about.

Sadly I have to manual filter and write down what pets I already have and then finding the right part of the guide.

I tought it would lookup what pets you already have and skip those or at least set as
    100% complete

Hope there is something I did wrong

If you open each pet guide it should auto-complete if you already have that pet and then it will continue to be marked complete after that. The guide viewer doesn't look for pets to see if you have them until the guide is opened and tells the viewer to look for it. It would require a lot of extra coding for the viewer to make it try to look for pets ahead of time, and then it's useless coding if a person doesn't own the Pet guides.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

oki just found that out myself. What I need to do is open zygor >> pets and mounts >> Feline pets and then click one by one to see if the status is Valid or compleded. As with the Completed it still says 0%

Thas what my confusion was. I was only opening the map Feline pets and looking at 100% or 0%

Comment

Oh yeah, forgot that was on our bug list. The % completed has been bugged for a little over a month now but it is on the list.

http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...f-Known-Issues
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X