loremaster guild not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loremaster guild not working

what happened to the loremaster guide it was working last night now its not working at all?

I can't log in right now to test due to Blizzard's maintenance. Try manually loading the guide from the guide selection window. There's a chance that a guide name was changed which can cause this.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I'm having the same issue, nothing works without it being manually brought down. When you log in it claims it has no idea what you are, some zones are bugged like Burning Steppes and won't show any quests at all

Comment

same here , i cant get anything to load . Manually or other wise. Just looks empty have tried clean install as well . none of my dailies guides are there

Comment

Can you post some screen shots of when you try to manually select guides with the guide selection window? I was just in and tested and was able to load them manually.

Comment

i found the issue dailies are listed 2 times in the selector.

Comment

WoWScrnShot_121411_191814.jpgWoWScrnShot_121411_191816.jpgWoWScrnShot_121411_191818.jpgWoWScrnShot_121411_191819.jpg
              images as you asked

Comment

None of my guides are working. Chat window states that it can't find any suitable guides. Zygor really screwed the pooch this time.

Comment

Ignore the 2nd Dailies entry. It seems a 'ghost' entry is created for whichever guide had been loaded last and adds it at the end of all the main guide selection stuff (I saw 2 Leveling entries when testing). Use the Dailies entry directly below the Loremaster entry to do a manual guide selection.

Hisxmark, use the guide selection window like in the pictures above your post to select your guide manually. This should let you get your guide loaded.

Comment

Working...
                  X