zygor account disabled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zygor account disabled

Was looking to purchase a dailies guide now that i've hit 85 when i found out that the account got disabled. this is the second time it has happened, the first time being how it was logged in through multiple different ip address at once. i have not shared the account with anyone else, but have been using it on 2 computers. they are in the same location, that is same room side by side so im not sure if it counts as a separate IP address each? (computer noob here)

No, you're allowed to have multiple computers in your house with the guides on them. If you have everything in a network then it will show as one IP to us because it will only show the IP where it stops at your network router and your individual in home network IPs we won't see.

Either way, please use the Support link at the top of the page to send in your problem and your Clickbank Order # so we can look at your account to see what's going on.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

i did send in a support ticket but have not received a reply for about 2 days, though i do know that i'd have to wait a while for a reply. i don't have my clickbank order # anymore however, as it was a couple of months ago when i purchased the guides and i have deleted the emails already. is the order # necessary for the support ticket to work?

Comment

Please send me a PM with the name and email address you used when you filled out the Support form so I can look it up. I reply to all support tickets I see unless they're spam.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X