No announcement yet.

Darkmoon Faire Event Guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe you use a portal to get there now.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

LOL we are completly lost without guides we don't even know how to get there.

I need my way point telling me what to do! Let's go Cartman! Thanks!

Comment

Sorry for the delay, had to reclaim my EA account. Got hacked. And stupid EA allows changing the e-mail address without requiring to verify the change. Every security thing others implemented (authenticator, allowing account changes by authorized PCs only) in the last years got ignored by EA.

In Stormwind are NPCs that teleport you to Elwynn to the location of the old Faire. They also have the breadcrumb quest you can only do once (and can't if you did it years ago...).
        And there you find a portal to the island. Portals back are in the south of the island.

Comment

OK, here we go with the Darkmoon Faire guide:
          http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...n-Faire-guides
          Extract the zip to your WoW\Interface\Addons\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guides folder.
          You find the guides ingame in Contributed/Events section. The file also includes my cooking and fishing guides.

Known issues:
          I don't know about the level requirements so I used level 1. The professions quests seem to require a skill of 75.
          The Archaeology part may be skipped on other languages than English due to a small guide viewer issue. In that case open the WoW\Interface\Addons\ZygorGuidesViewer\Profession. lua and insert the following after the line with ['Fishing']=7620 (line 25):
          ['Archaeology']=78670,
          The part with the one time quests you get from collecting special items is work in progress, I need to know where all the stuff comes from (some come from dungeons).
          For the cannon quest there's an NPC at the beach that can teleport you back to the cannon's location. Will be included in the next update.

Comment

Hi, how do i get to the faire? please help

Comment

If you use my guide you will be directed there.
              As Alliance you find NPCs in Stormwind next to the auction houses that have the breacrumb quest and teleport you to Elwynn. There you'll find a portal.
              For Horde I think the NPCs are in most cities, one is in Orgrimmar near the flight point (about 15 meters to the west or so).

Comment

Ok I'm using the guide! sweet thanks!

Comment

Getting an error loading the guide.....

map "Darkmoon Island" not found

/cry

Comment

Maybe an outdated LibBabbleZone.
                    Download the latest version here and extract it to WoW\Interface\Addons\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs overwriting the old one that came with the guide:
                    http://www.wowace.com/addons/libbabble-zone-3-0/files/

Comment

Tried your suggestion, but it didn't help. Fortunately, I decided to update with the nifty updating client, and it WORKS!

Thanks for providing this guide!

Comment

primary professions require level 5 so id say that would probably be a good level requirement.

Comment

Thanks for the info going to change it.
                          I only have to test the fireworks part of the Alliance achievement guide and then I'll put it up.

Comment

New version online, get it here:
                            http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...n-Faire-guides

Comment

Working...
                            X