Darkmoon Faire Event Guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darkmoon Faire Event Guide?

Where is it? isn't the darkmoon faire gonna be up with the new 4.3 patch?

Calm down, have some dip.

DMF won't start til the 4th, so there's still time to possibly get a guide for next week. From what I saw of the new area on PTR, the quests are fairly straight-forward anyway.

Comment

In the past there has been no Dark Moon Faire guides due to the moving location of the faire. There's been no official word yet if there will be a guide created for the faire.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

If Zygor does not make a guide I can do it, there's not much to doat the faire. A handful of dailies and a one time quest for every profession.
        But don't expect a guide to be ready 1 minute after the event starts...

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
          If Zygor does not make a guide I can do it, there's not much to doat the faire. A handful of dailies and a one time quest for every profession.
          But don't expect a guide to be ready 1 minute after the event starts...
          2 minutes?

"The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Hey, I create guides the good old fashioned way with a text editor

Comment

So 2,5 minutes then?

Comment

May take a bit longer as I have to rely on wowhead information and there are many things missing (coordinates, NPC IDs).
                I started the work and have the structure for the guides ready (prequest and one time quests, dailies and professions).
                Still a lot of testing to do when the event starts. The good thing is I have all professions available on my characters.
                An achievement guide will come later.

Comment

Begins tomorrow!

Comment

I think it begins in 5 minutes on EU servers. Or one hour if they use UTC. But don't expect too much before next morning, need to get some sleep first

Comment

Ok, can't wait.

Comment

Thanks for the effort Cartman..... I'm looking forward to it too.
                        Hasc - Titans of Glory
                        Runetotem - Alliance
                        http://www.theoldergamers.com
                        http://www.lesrobertson.com

Comment

Ingame darkmoon fair guides???

Hii
                          When will you be releasing ur in game: 4.3 Darkmoon fair event guide? And which guide will contain the darkmoon fair event?

Comment

I'm currently putting the guides together, Alliance is finished but not tested, now I'll do the Horde one. Shouldn't take too much time as I only need coordinates of some NPCs in Orgrimmar and the location of the Portal.

I included the breadcrumb quest, all professions quests (they can be done once every time the Faire is opened) and a daily quest guide.
                            An achievement guide will come later.
                            I didn't look at what the vendors have, maybe I include pets or something like that.

Remember this is not an official guide, I do this because I have fun with that and I'm too lazy to think while playing all my characters

Comment

Hey Cartman how do you go to the faire as now its is now its own little isle? I guess I could of done another thread but anyways. Also thank you for making the guide for us. Take your time I rather it be slow and done right then rushed and a bunch of bugs.

Comment

Working...
                              X