Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4.3 just a few questions

Hi,

#1 Does The Zygor guides currently work with patch 4.3?

#2 Will the quests 71-80 be updated according to the new changes?

#3 is there anything I have to be aware of when isnatlling the Zygor guides?

Thanks
    Greetz

#1 Yes
    #2 Yes they will, just not sure how long it will take
    #3 Just follow the installation guide found in the Members area and it should be pretty smooth. If you have any problems at all you can post here in the forums or submit a support ticket with the Support link up top
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Apart from the reduced XP needed from 71 to 80 I don't see big changes. So the guide should still work in that section even without being reworked. The guide will simply ask you to move on to the next zone earlier than before. For example Dragonblight is currently labeled as 72-74. If you hit 74 earlier than before you will be asked to move on to Grizzly Hills. This is the same that happens when using heirlooms and guild XP bonus.
      And even if you stick to a zone you won't run into problems unless you are level 78 and still in Tundra or Fjord.

Comment

Just taken a toon from 70 to 80 in full heirlooms (but no guild XP bonus) - I only got through Howling Fjord and most of Dragonblight before I dinged 80

I had pop-up suggestions enabled just to see what happened and, of course, it just told me much sooner than usual that I was ready for a new zone. I chose to carry on just to see how far I could get in a couple of zones

I should add that I was doing all the group quests, too, now that they have been tuned for solo players.

Comment

Working...
        X