OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So speculate how long until MOP? June, August, October, December or ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the next 45 minutes to a hour I will be posting the pet battle info. If too long a wait go to mmo champions home page.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Pet Battle System now on Beta Realms (Early Version)

Picking up Pet Battle Training on the beta is pretty easy, all you need to do is visit the trainer in your capital city and pick up the 2 abilities.

Tracking Pets

The pet tracking changed slightly since our first preview, you now track 2 types of pets: the ones that you can't capture and are only here to let you gain XPs will show up as a small yellow dot on your map. The ones you can actually capture will show up with an easily noticeable green icon and will be flagged as capturable in their tooltip.

Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Fight!

The fight is started by right clicking a pet creature when you're in range (approximately 30 yards). The camera will rotate around your character and the game will switch to Pet Battle mode. From this screen you can:
        • See the status of all your pets at the top left of your screen.
        • Control the abilities of your active pet at the bottom.
        • Switch between pets and see them by clicking the 4th icon on the bar.
        • Capture pets when they're low on life!
        • You can also surrender but that sounds pretty wimpy to be honest.

The battle is pretty simple, weaknesses and strengths are already implemented and if you pick the wrong type of pet you will get your ass kicked pretty fast. It ends whenever the enemy is defeated or captured.

Pet Battle Interface

Attacking!

Selecting another pet

New pet on the field!

Let's try to capture ...

Gotcha!
        Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Pet Battle Masters

The Pet Battle System will also have fights against NPCs, some of the achievements datamined last night point to "Pet Battle Masters" that you have to defeat on every continent.

Pet Battles Taming Eastern Kingdoms
          Defeat all of the master pet tamers in Eastern Kingdoms.
          Pet Battles Taming Kalimdor
          Defeat all of the master pet tamers in Kalimdor.
          Pet Battles Taming Northrend
          Defeat all of the master pet tamers in Northrend.
          Pet Battles Taming Outland
          Defeat all of the master pet tamers in Outland.
          Pet Battles Taming Pandaria
          Defeat all of the master pet tamers in Pandaria.
          Pet Battles Taming the Wild
          Defeat a master pet tamer.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Finding New Pets

How are you going to know where to find new pets for your collection? Easy, Blizzard is going to integrate a full encyclopedia directly in the game. Maps aren't implemented yet but currently, the info page of any pet will already tell you where you can find it!

Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Pet Family Passive Bonuses

Newly added are passive bonuses for all pet families.
              • Aquatic - Purity - The duration of harmful damage over time effects is reduced on Aquatic pets.
              • Beast - Enrage - Beasts deal 25% extra damage below half health.
              • Critter - Elusive - Critters break out of crowd control effects more quickly.
              • Dragonkin - Execute - Deals 50% additional damage to targets with less than 25% health.
              • Elemental - Weather Immune - Elementals ignore all weather effects.
              • Flying - Swiftness - Flying creatures gain 50% extra speed while above 50% health.
              • Humanoid - Recovery - Humanoids recover 2% of their maximum health every time they attack.
              • Magic - Spellshield - Magic pets cannot be dealt more than 50% of their maximum health in one attack.
              • Mechanical - Comes back to life once per battle, returning to 25% health.
              • Undead - Damned - Undead pets return to life for one round when killed.
              Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Pet Battle Abilities

If you missed the update last week, check out the updated list of pet battle abilities on WoWDB!

The tooltips for
                individual abilities will show you which pets the attack is strong against, and which pets the attack is weak against. The page will also show you which pets can learn the abilities. On each pet's page, we have listed all of the spells that the pet can learn. We will continue to add features as the system is fully implemented in the beta.
                Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

We are very happy to introduce a new system that will allow players to recover items that they may have sold, destroyed or disenchanted.

With this new self-service option the recovery of an item or items that were recently deleted or sold to a vendor can be restored to a character immediately when using the ticket submission system on our
                    Battle.net Support site

For any items that were accidentally disenchanted the same method can be used to request a review by Customer Support for restoration.

This restoration option may only be used once every 30 days on active World of Warcraft accounts that are in good standing.

Additional details can be found in the following Support Article:
                    Battle.net Item Restoration

While we always strive to help whenever we can, with the introduction of this self-help feature customer support will no longer be able to assist with these types of requests.

As this option has a limited availability we encourage caution when selling, deleting or disenchanting items.
                    Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Battle.net Item Restoration FAQ

Basics

How can I access the restoration web form?
                      When you use the ticket submission system on our Battle.net Support site to request restoration for an item, you will see the item restoration service in addition to the normal ticket submission option.

How do I use the web form to restore my items?
                      When you select the item restoration service, you will first choose a character to receive the restoration. A sortable list of items that the character recently destroyed or sold will appear. You can select items to restore by clicking Add. Once you’re satisfied, click Continue and confirm your restoration. The restored items will be delivered to your character via in-game mail.

Restrictions

How often can I use the web restoration service?
                      Active World of Warcraft accounts in good standing (not locked or banned) may use the item restoration web form once every 30 days.

What items can be restored?
                      Items that were recently sold, destroyed, or disenchanted can be restored through the web form. Items lost in any other way -- including through trade, crafting, and use, among others -- will not be eligible for restoration through the web form.

What if an item I want restored isn’t appearing on the list?
                      If an item does not appear on the list, it is not available for restoration through the web form.

Restorations

When will I receive my restoration?
                      Sold and destroyed items will be restored to you immediately after completing the web form, and a ticket for any disenchanted items will be sent to Customer Support for review on your behalf.

How will I receive my restoration?
                      Restored items will be sent to your in-game mailbox. Items that were sold to a vendor will be mailed cash on delivery for their sale amount.

How do restorations work for disenchanted items?
                      Disenchanted item restorations must be reviewed by Customer Support. During the review process, any materials gained from disenchanting the item will be removed before the item is restored. If the materials cannot be recovered, restoration of the disenchanted item will not be possible.

When will I receive the restoration for my disenchanted items?
                      Restorations for disenchanted items will need to be reviewed by Customer Support. A ticket will be automatically submitted through the web form and the restoration will be delivered to your in-game mailbox when the review is complete. The amount of time the review takes will depend on the number of tickets in our queue.
                      Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

If your having issues with the beta Blizzard is aware of it and said it may take up to 48 hours to complete the fix.
                        Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

New Models: PvP Set - Death Knight

Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Item Restore UI:
                            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Final Annual Pass Invites Going Out

We ran into a delay in flagging the remaining 'bounced' accounts who should have an invite. We're in the process of doing so today, though. We really appreciate everyone's patience.
                              Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Hope you had fun with Pet Battles

While we've received a number of questions and some feedback regarding the pet battle system added in the last beta patch, we're in the process of disabling this feature. We know a lot of you are very anxious to test out pet battles, but it wasn't our intention to introduce them to the beta at this stage, as we don't yet feel they're in a solid enough state to allow for meaningful feedback.

One we're further along in development, we look forward to implementing pet battles and gathering your thoughts on the feature.
                                Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Working...
                                X