Best Guide for Gold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Guide for Gold?

I'm wondering what might be the best guide for gold making. I'm leaning toward the professions guide, but I read something about a gold run in the dailies guide.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
    Rob Cornell

Author of DARKER THINGS and DARK LEGION.

It really depends on what you have now. Professions guide is more for long term gold making. It will take a good amount of start up gold to raise the professions or a lot of time investment farming for the materials. Once you have your profession maxed out that's when it will be easy to use it to generate gold. You also have to have a basic understanding of what your server's economy is like as you'll want to pick your professions based on what's normally selling well on your server.

The Dailies guide and the gold run in there is nice for someone that doesn't want to invest all that time and gold into their professions. The gold run normally only takes an hour or two per day (gets faster the more you do it and know what you're doing) and earns you around 300g while leaving you with plenty of time to do other things in WoW.

Now there is one other thing with the Professions guides. If you decide to just do some of the gathering professions they generally don't take very long to level high and you can often see some good profits on the AH for selling those gathered items for little time investment each day.

Me personally, I'd say get both the Dailies and the Professions if you can (maybe with the Cyber Monday promo in a few days) so that way you can raise up gathering professions. This would allow you to do the gold run each day, then spend maybe an hour or two farming up materials to sell on the AH with those gathering professions and the combined income for little to no start up cost should be a nice way to start banking some good gold each day that you can later put toward a regular profession.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks, Cabby. If the price is right, I'll get both on Monday. But I have limited funds, so we'll see. I plan on using the leveling guide to max out a bunch of alts, so if I can't get both guides, the professions guide might be best, so I can easily max profs for all them.
      Rob Cornell

Author of DARKER THINGS and DARK LEGION.

Comment

Working...
      X