OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pilgrims Bounty Event Guides Updated For Cataclysm!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pilgrims Bounty Event Guides Updated For Cataclysm!

Hey!

We've just released a guide update for the Pilgrims Bounty
    event guides to account for the changes in Cataclysm.

So please update your guides! :-)

-------------------------------------------------------------
    How To Update Your Guides:

Here are detailed instructions explaining how to update your guides:
    http://zygorguides.com/support/manual/update.php

WoW Seventh Anniversay Celebration Package
    World of Warcraft is celebrating its seventh anniversary and as a result they have sent a Celebration Package to everyones mailbox. When you use the item it will either give you a special tabard or change the appearance of any tabard you are already wearing and give you a special buff that increases experience and reputation gains from kills by 7% for 1 hour.

You will only be able to use this item during WoW's Seventh Anniversary celebration, which is taking place between November 20th through December 3rd.

Cyber Monday
    Zygor Guides has something special in store for Monday, November 28th, so make sure to stop by the site that day for more details.

Stay tuned for more coming soon. Hope you enjoy the update!

Take care.

John Cook
    Zygor Guides, LLC
    http://www.zygorguides.com
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

it's almost 2 days before there's a update for a holyday event
    that's too long

Comment

Hi just asking since I've heard this in the past. I'm currently leveling but I wanna max my cooking level which is 0 at this moment is it true that with the pilgrim event you can go from 1 to max in just some hours?

If yes is this in the guide?

Comment

You can only get the cooking skill up to about 300-350 with the Pilgrims Bounty. I have it listed as a range simply because from 300-350 it requires a ton of turkey killing and most people just stop at 300 since they can't get cooking to the 525 max. The guides do contain the method to use Pilgrim's Bounty to 300. Currently the Pilgrim's Bounty guide is part of the Titles guide and Events guide, altho there are reports that the Events guide didn't get updated yesterday. There will be more guide updates today to finish the Pilgrim's Bounty achievement stuff and hopefully the Events guide will be updated also.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks! I have the guides so it's nice

Comment

Fortunately the turkey meat is 100% drop rate and there are lots of them. Sunday morning was pretty bad - not enough turkeys and lots of ninja-ing but by Sunday evening I was able to farm them with no competition. I took 5 toons from 0 to around 340 by using 60 turkeys for the last recipe. I then fished for Barbed Gill Trout in Zangarmarsh and cooked them using the Stewed Trout recipe to get get them to 350 so they could start on the Dalaran cooking dailies. I guess I could have farmed more turkeys but I was sick of them by then

Comment

I have the turkey caller! wherever you are ONE little turkey always appear. Imagine farming turkeys with the turkey caller that can only be used once every 2 minutes! hahaha

Comment

Strangely the recipe using Wild Turkey keeps giving skill-points until 430 cooking although its grey

Comment

Thanks - that's useful to know!

Comment

Anyone know if the announcement for cyber Monday a one day possible discount or will it run through the week? I kind of rewarded
                    myself with some Black Friday deals so I'm kind of broke til next Thursday

Comment

Nothing official yet from Zygor about it.
                      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                      X