SiS with No Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SiS with No Suggestion

when i open the suggestion section all it has is worgen starting zone.

anyone have a suggestion on how i get my sis to work again.

thanks.

What level and race is your character?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

silly me...that would of course be very helpful information hehe.

i am leveling a worgen warrior who just hit level 40. ive tried right clicking the drop down to auto zoom to where i need to be, but it just takes me through the worgen starting zone lvl 1-15. when i open the suggestion section it only shows the worgen zone. needless to say i've been blindly following the guide and i was questing through northern stv even though the quests are grey.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thank you in advance

Comment

It almost sounds to me like you either have a corrupted file or the trial guides are still installed. The first thing I'd suggest doing is to run the Updater and then click the Repair button to see if that fixes it. If that doesn't work please fill in the support form and request a remote session and I'll be able to figure it out then.

Comment

tried the repair button, even uninstalled and reinstalled zygor. still not working. still suggesting worgen starting zone. tried to use the support form, but it says it isn't working atm.

Comment

Have you made sure your Zygor website username and password are entered into the Updater settings? You'll know if they are because you'll see your name on the main Updater window right above the listing of guides.

Comment

I testes the suggestion on my level 60 Worgen and it shows me Hellfire Peninsula. So at least no Worgen specific problem.

I only see you use the suggest feature. What happens if you leftclick the guide selection and then choose leveling and Eastern Kingdoms. Do you see the leveling guides there? If so just select an appropriate guide there. Eastern Plaguelands seems to be good.

And if you see all the guides maybe the Worgen starter zone guide does not show 100% complete and therefore the viewer always suggests it (if you don't do the starting zone of your race you can run into issues later on but I think only if you skip the 1-5 quests).
              Did you do the whole Worgen starting zone until you reach Darnassus? What % complete does the viewer show, you can find it in the leveling guides, Eastern Kingdoms, you may need to scroll down all the way. Click Worgen Starter and then right of the Worgen (1-13) is the % value you completed.

Comment

i can select eastern kingdoms > eastern plaguelands and just manually do all, but that does not fix the problem of not having sis to assist me. major selling point and helper of the guide :P

i did 100% of the worgen area. sis was working for me up to duskwood and starting northern stv, but stopped progressing me through to the next area. i didn't realize my quests were grey until i noticed the mobs i was killing were grey. hence the problem

Comment

Just replied to your support ticket.

Comment

I just wanted to make sure it's not a problem with your account or the updater settings.
                    As it is the first time I see such a bug the Zygor team needs as many information about it as possible, that's why I asked for more information.
                    Looks like Cabby and the team are looking into this.

Comment

@ cartman...i do understand. without your questions i wouldn't have been able to remember that sis did work for my toon previously. so i do appreciate your help and input thank you!

@ cabby thank you.

Comment

Working...
                      X