Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does the profession guide tell you where to farm

if so, in what kinda detail?

The professions guides ask you if you want to farm materials or buy them. If you decide to farm you will be told where to get it and you will also be shown a farming route.
    I think the trial version includes the skinning guide which has routes included so you can check out how this will look.

Comment

It tells you where to go and have a route to follow for the current material you are on only....if you where say level 300 in mining and you needed to get 100 more mithril ore for another character then there isn't a way to go back a view the part of the guide designed for mining mithril. you don't get the route or zone you need to farm that particular ore. The guide doesn't give you access to any part except the part you are on to increase your skill. I would like it if Zygor changed this, hopefully they will.

Comment

Zygor is looking at changing this around. For now if you'd like to step back to a farming route hold Ctrl + Alt while clicking the back button on the guide viewer window to step thru the guide.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks, Ill give that a try!

Comment

You can also do what I do and get you a small notepad of paper and make a list on what you are farming an where it was at, it really saves you time.

Comment

Working...
            X