New Battle.net account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Battle.net account

I am considering purchasing the US version of WoW as I currently have no friends playing in the EU. I would like to know if this will affect my current versions of Zygor guides, ie will I be able to use them for the US game?

The guides should not have any trouble as long as the WoW client language is supported by the guide.
    Remember you need to download and install the US WoW client and therefore need to change the addons folder setting in the Zygor updater.

Comment

Ok thank you Cartman,

Comment

As I will be keeping the EU version active I am a little unsure how to go about installing Zygor into the US wow. If I download Zygor again, will it automatically go into the US version or just automatically head for the EU version. Sorry I am a complete noob when it comes to installing add ons, folders confuse me

Comment

After you install the US version just run the Zygor Updater and click the Settings button. In the settings change the top two boxes to point to where you install the US version.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Lovely, I will try that later. Thank you guys for your help. I would also like to add they are worth every penny, they are amazing, thank you for all the hard work you put into them.

Comment

Remember that if you have both WoW clients installed you need to update the guides in both installations. So you have to change the addons folder settings pretty often. It may be faster to use the updater only on one WoW client and copy the guides manually to the other (with a batch file or create shortcuts to the addons folders).

Comment

Ok I now have the US version installed only as I had problems with my computer and decided to format my hard drives. My problem now is the Zygor launcher/updater won't install when I try to run it, I get an error 0x0000135. I have managed to download the zipped guide and install it manually and it is working fine in the game, but that still leaves me unable to use the launcher. I am not sure what I may have done wrong. I did actually change the name of the first folder inside the main (World of Warcraft folder) in programs to WoW_US, I have no idea if this is causing the problem, and if it is I can't remember what the default name was. As I say the game and guide are both working fine when I launch wow with the WoW launcher, just not the Zygor one....I hope all that made sense.

My other problem is I also purchased the Horde Pets and Mounts guide, but I cannot find the download for it here. It it is showing up in my list of products but I can't find a way to download it. As always your help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

You also need to have Microsoft.net Framework 2.0 installed on your computer for the client to work. You can get that here:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/e...displaylang=en (32bit windows)

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/e...displaylang=en (64bit windows)

The Horde Pets and Mounts guides should have been part of the guides you manually downloaded and already installed on your system if you did the manual install. You can verify that in game by looking to see what's there in the guide selection menu.
                  My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                  X