Blacksmithing Profession guide review.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blacksmithing Profession guide review.

Well first of I want to say this guide is awesome! I decided to go the farming route and gather all the materials myself using this guide. The maps for each zone were excellent and then the guide itself for what to create again excellent. This weekend I was able to get from 0-525 in basically two days and I was 525. Not bad at all farming all the materials.

The only issue I had was with the Twilight Highlands mining path. It needs a serious overhaul I think. It just misses to much ore...Actually it misses a LOT of ore and it leaves entire sections of the zone out. I ended up abandoning the mining path totally. The lower zones they were perfect but for Twilight Highlands you cann't leave so much out. This is obviously a highly populated zone and with that an extremely highly farmed zone so you cann't leave any area unchecked though it does have a distinct path you should follow and the guide does give a basic very basic route. With all the ore that is needed in the final part I would suggest again please update the fight path for Twilight Highlands.

Oh yes and the horde trainer in Twilight Highlands also points the Alliance area but was easy enough to find the one in the horde's area. Also the guide would skip sections of the guide even though I didn't complete them. I just had to click back a step and continue.

But I went from 0-525 in two days which I say is sweet and the guide awesome!!!

Now just an FYI I leveled Engineering from 0-525 buying the mats from the AH a little while before this guide came out but it follows pretty much the same crafting path as what I followed. I know each servers economic structure is different and is constantly changing but to give you and an idea of what it took me buying all mats, I went from 0-525 in 4 hours and cost me 13.5k gold.

Now I'm starting the leather working. I'll let you know how that goes. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks Zygor for such a great Guide.

Mythos
Working...
X