JUST BOUGHT REP GUIDE AND WOW..IM SAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JUST BOUGHT REP GUIDE AND WOW..IM SAD

I am a very big fan of ZYGOR GUIDES...so when i bought i tho see rep guide i was excited to start using it...but when i open it up...ummmm....WHERE IS EVERYTHING AT? there is hardy nothing there...ZYGOR please add more content...i am very very SAD and feel i completely wasted my money....i see that i am not the only one who feels this way...I LOVE ZYGOR GUIDES but man this thing is just well....a sad thing..

ZYGOR PLEASE FIX THIS AND ADD MORE THINGS AS I SEE I AM CLEARLY NOT THE ONLY ONE DISAPOINTED!!!

It sounds like you might still have the trial version of the rep guides installed. Sometimes when someone purchases something the trial version doesn't get removed properly and can cause confusion. To fix it just run the Updater and click the Repair button. If you need to hold the Shift key to prevent the Updater from auto-launching WoW.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

So? what was it?

Comment

yea what was it?

Comment

Originally posted by zeran
          ...the macro guide has even seemed to disappear from the webpage.
          Macros guide is still in the Members area.

Comment

I have been debating on weather or not to get the rep guide and the mount guide. After reading the posts, which are dated, i am still uncertain. Can you give me an update on the status of these guides

Comment

Since there was never a reply from the OP on if they still had the trial guides installed I would have to assume that was the case with the way it was worded. The only advice I could offer is if you are thinking about it just buy the guides. You always have a 60 day guarantee if you're not happy with them.

Comment

thx i forgot about that

Comment

ok i too am having trouble with rep quide. I have done a repair and still the same result. What is happing is this

i am doing rep for home cities. I get the tabbard and then guide says click here for rep for example stormwind. click it and it just says get the tabbard and run dungeons with the tabbord on. well that is not much fun for me. i would really like to see suggestions on where to quest to gain rep instead of me having to alt tab out and goto the internet and google the areas i should be questing in. kind of works hand in hand with the loremaster achievment.

is it incomplete or is this as intented

Comment

That is as intended because the fastest way to gain the rep for exalted is with the tabard while running dungeons. If you would like to do some quests as well as dungeons then all of the 1-20 areas near that home city are good zones for running the Loremaster guide which will help build rep with that home city. Another good way to build some rep with the home cities is to do the Argent Tournament stuff in Icecrown. Again, questing and Argent Tournament will be no where near as fast for building rep as using the tabard while running dungeons.

Comment

oh ok well that clears it up then for me. thanks

Comment

In some caes you can also sell cloth for rep.

Comment

Rep guide was working fine until yesterday. Now when I try to access a rep guide eg Kal'ak which was working fine yesterday, It flips to another guide and I get the message "Guide not parsed"
                          I've tried updating and repair no luck

Comment

There are two flight paths that had their names changed some by Blizzard and this has caused some problems with guides parsing. When you try to load the rep guide there should be a message in the chat window that tells you why it isn't parsed. What does it say in there?

Comment

it just says "Guide not parsed" when I did it just now, however I think there was something else there this afternoon, but I can't remember

Comment

Working...
                              X