Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guid resetting

Hello, just a quick one.

I was doing the Hallows end quests using the Zygor guide. It worked fine whilst I was doing it. But when I had to log off, and log back in again the guide started from the first step. I click "mark as done" right through the guide until I got to where I had left off. Then because I had to close the game, the next time (next day) I logged into the game the guide started from the first quest again. Why was this? have I not done something, because I thought the guide remembered what quests the char had done and fast forwarded you to the correct part of the quest chain?

Any help or advice would be nice thanks.

If it's the normal quest chain guide this is a bit strange.
    The guide viewer gets information about completed quests after logging in from the server and then marks steps related to completed quests green.
    So even if the information about the last guide and position didn't get saved (this may happen if the WTF folder is inside the programs folder and WoW is not started as administrator) you should be able to fast forward through the guide by rightclicking the next step button.
    Do leveling guides behave the same way or do they work correctly?

Comment

Thanks for the reply

Leveling guide works fine, I have been working on the Loremaster and it worked fine.

It was just the Hallows End guide that I noticed the problem. When I was visiting all the inn's, it started from the first inn each time I logged in. It wasn't a big problem, as I just clicked mark as done button. As Hallow's End has finished now I will wait to see if it happens again.

Comment

We'll see next year

Comment

Working...
        X