Guide Update ETA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide Update ETA?

I didn't see this anywhere, so if i missed it please excuse the post, lock it and direct me to the right one .

Right, on to the question. When can we expect a update on the guides? Last I remember reading was the version number being at 3015 or there about, yet the launcher (check this morning about 7cst) was at 2798(i think that's right, I'm at work and cant check the version i have installed atm).

Maybe the devs want to fix some things with waypoints and TomTom before it gets released. They just fixed Carbonite.
    The usual "when it's done".

Comment

I figured that is what the answer would be, but I never get to ask the inpatient questions :P

Comment

Probably the only one to answer this is Zygor himself

Comment

Normally when you see zgdev2 post an update number that's in reference to which version the bug is fixed in. How often they push the updates live is mostly up in the air but I think they strive for at least 1 live update per month. Most often when there's new guides or new WoW content we see updates quite frequently as they work out bugs and then it slows back down again as they get a handle on the bugs and the reports start to slow down.

Now there is a new update out that was just released today but it apparently brought about a new graphical bug that the team are looking into. I'm sure once they figure out what's causing it they'll push another update pretty quickly to get it fixed.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

yea i saw that, im holding off till reports start coming in that the bug is fixed to update mine

Comment

Working...
            X