Dallies for the Earthen Dawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dallies for the Earthen Dawn

I was wondering are there any dallies that will reward faction for the Earthern Dawn or is it quest based and dungeon based? I could see dallies being added in Vash Ja for this faction since they are there as well as in Deephelm but too be honest are there any in Deephelm that would award Earthen Dawn faction well rep?

There's no Earthen Dawn faction but Earthen Ring, I think you mean this.
    Currently the only ways to get reputation with them is by doing dungeons with their tabard or questing through the Cataclysm zones.
    http://www.wowhead.com/faction=1135
    If you click on quests below the description you see a list of quests that give reputation. If you click "filter these results" you can add more filters like Alliance or Horde or even dailies. But there are none.

Edit: there's even one quest in Southern Barrens that gives you reputation for them. I think there were more but they changed this with 4.1.

Comment

Yes I meant Earthen Ring I am not sure where the Earthen Dawn came from oh well. Yeah the question was is there any dallies cause I really don't want to farm it with dungeons but since there appears to be none oh well, I will just maybe look around and see if I got all the quest or not. I know there are questgivers in Outlands which do not give rep but are from the Earthen Ring.

Comment

I don't know what Blizzard is doing with the 4.3 patch. With 4.2 the Firelands dailies for example give reputation with Guradians of Hyjal which only had one daily quest before.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
          I don't know what Blizzard is doing with the 4.3 patch. With 4.2 the Firelands dailies for example give reputation with Guradians of Hyjal which only had one daily quest before.
          Also remember Thrall is major part of 4.3 and is considered part of the Earthen Ring so chances are we will see more quests available to get earthen ring rep.
          --PvP Junkie--

Comment

Working...
          X