• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sis Bugs ? undead warrior

hi
    first of all i playing a undead i am lv 31 i used some other guides aswell
    at thw very beggining i did some pvp and a few insteinces

i am haveing the isssue that i am not able to finish all the quests and it tells me to go to the next level are example given Silverpine forest 12-20

now later on in the guides i did the instenice runs
    grerat now i go to next area some quests are not handed in becouse i did not do them
    i had my friend over and she had a look at thwe guides
    so she went to undead 1-11 Trasful glades some quests i had already done come up as uncomplete why this is happening i have no idea?

later on she did a full scan of the guides to 31 current some of the quests i had done come up as uncomplete i will seee if i can post this abit later on
    umm will Zygour update guides in the future like i mean we did see a few updates but we might need a full update soon
    i will see what quests and what steps are missing in the mean time i will see if i can fix them my self but the sis need sto be abit more acrate

ok step 145 steps to 158 undead
    step 137 silver pine forst to step 143 is still comming up as incomplee
    tells me to go to next part of guide . Step Hills brandfoot hills Level 24 quests still comminmg up with full guide scan as incomplete step 78 to 83 and 85 to 96

99 to 118 step 119 still shows uncomplete step 120 and a few more leading into the 30s

If you use a prelevled character use the suggest button in the guide viewer and it should give you a zone to start with. There should be no need to go into the Silverpine 11-20 guide with a level 31 character.
    But if you decide to do so you need to follow the guide step by step and not skip anything manually. You cannot go into a guide without doing every step from the beginning as questing is very linear now.

I think a good point to start would be The Hinterlands (30-32). As you now get flight points automatically you shouldn't have a problem getting there.

Comment

Working...
    X