Can you skip entire quest chains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you skip entire quest chains?

When you do RAF it is very inefficient to do collection quests. I've stopped using the Zygor leveling guide because I can't skip quest chains.

When I skip a quest the guide acts as if I've completed it and gives my steps for handing in and accepting every quest in the chain. I assume there is a reason you have the options to mark quests as complete or to skip them but they both seem to have the same result.

Instead of marking stuff skip or complete just use the next step button and ignore the step completely. Doing this will probably work as you want it to. I've never marked a quest as skip so have no idea on it's behavior.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

The next button just skips one step.

It doesn't seem possible to skip entire chains based on what I've read from others that tried using Zygor while RAFd.

Comment

Yes, I know it's nearly impossible to actually skip stuff but I just answered based on what you were trying with RAF to get past some of the tedious stuff. I wasn't sure if the problems you were having were based on marking stuff skip or if it was just simply due to the quest chains.

The way Blizzard changed everything around it's nearly impossible to quest 1-60 if you try to skip quests.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          The way Blizzard changed everything around it's nearly impossible to quest 1-60 if you try to skip quests.
          When you are getting 3X XP with RAF then skipping quests is really easy.

Comment

I meant that you can't really follow the questing paths that are in game when you skip quests. Yeah, it's easy to just skip questing all together and just go kill mobs for fast leveling, but if you want to follow the quest paths then you're kinda stuck doing all the quests to keep opening up more.

Comment

This works fine for me if I have "skip impossible steps" selected. Just skip the initial quest in the chain and it will only stop on quests that are actually available to you and skip dependencies.

Comment

Working...
              X