OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wil zygor be updated for Mist of Pandaria?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wil zygor be updated for Mist of Pandaria?

Ye like tittle says wil Zygor be updated for thad?

Any changes to current zones and quests will be part of your free updates for life. Any new content such as the new Pandaren starting zone and the 85-90 content will require a nominal upgrade fee since you don't already own that content.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Man, a monthly subscription model would sure have been convenient for all these expansions that will have to be bought...

Comment

A monthly subscription still hasn't been completely ruled out yet. Zygor has said that he will look it all over again to see what could be done for a possible subscription model to be implemented alongside the current payment system. No definite answer on this yet or even any kind of ETA.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by galrash View Post
          Man, a monthly subscription model would sure have been convenient for all these expansions that will have to be bought...

Indeed. Unfortunately the overwhelming mass of Zygor users voiced disapproval when we tried that. We had to revise our plans accordingly.
          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by galrash View Post
            I for one would not be interested in a monthly subscription model... I much prefer the current one time payment model

Comment

Hey! Enough with voicing your opinions over the sub model. This isn't the thread for that. You wanna cry/complain/voice opinion about it, go to that thread. We don't need another 20000000 pages of rants.

Comment

Originally posted by macgyver33 View Post
                Ye like tittle says wil Zygor be updated for thad?
                [unofficial mode]
                Given that Blizzard like to break things even in a regular patch, any addon would indeed be in need of heavy modifications just to be able to run on a new game client.
                [/unofficial mode]

Comment

Working...
                X