This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quality control

I am a big fan of Zygor guides. Have recommended to many and have been pretty happy for the most part. This last guide for hallows end, however, really seems to have just kinda been cobbled togather with glaring, simple problems.

Perhaps it is the preasure that people were putting to get a guide update out asafp, ok, i can understand that, but now it has been out a while and many of these problems are still around.

For instance, no loc in bilgewater harbor ..... annoying for those of us who self fly with our own mounts.

how about things like, going from kargaths to arathi highlands, then back to searing gorge, then back to hinterlands. C'mon guys, advertising the quickest paths then showing routes that add an extra 7 minutes flight time .....

The ammount of criss crossing in the barrens ... not to mention being told to take the boat to booty bay and sent to an loc that is 2 miles away from the docks, or being pointed to a loc in everlook that is 500 yards out in the wild instead.

Now, I have not searched all the posts, maybe this sort of thing wasnt reported. Maybe the fixes occured in THIS update this morning. I can tell that a lot of the flight paths are followed when deciding where to go next, "from marshals landing, go to gadgetzan, then the camp down south, then brackenwall, then that other swamp post down south, then head to the boat docks up north" ok, but what about we players who have the fast mounts and are flying on our own to save time and money, if we click the option to turn off the flight paths, cant that offer US a better way to go, simple reordering of these steps for the large number of players who are not using flight paths would not seem to take all that much time and be much more user friendly.

Frankly, i STILL get bugs where the occasional step is marked as done so the guide flies right past them and I dont even know they are there til i get to the end of the guide and the expected achievement does not pop up, then it is back to doing it manually.

I still love the guides, but frankly, this last one just seems to have been done rather slipshod and without the attention to detail I have come to know and expect from Zygor.

Thanx for letting me rant, I hope you take it as constructive criticism and not a flame post

http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...0199#post70199

Why double post?
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
    X