OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mist of Pandaria and the unfinished guides...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mist of Pandaria and the unfinished guides...

So I understand that when I bought my guides they would be good until "the next expansion" at which point I would need to buy them again.

My ponder is this...

I bought the Alliance Titles, Reputations, and Macro guide which is incomplete as many, many, many reps are missing from it.

Will this be resolved prior to the Release of 5.0 (Pandaria) or will our purchases of incomplete guides be 'grandfathered' in so we don't have to pay again?

they will prob say they gave you a rep guide. not a "all" the reps guide.

Comment

We're probably looking at at least 6 months before that next expansion is released. The new guides have only been out a few weeks. I don't think we'll see any official answer to this type of question until much closer to the new expansion going live.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

They just announced the xpack title and their intentions. We are going to start on this already? Can we try to get at least to 4.3 (0.7 away from 5.0) first?
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
          They just announced the xpack title and their intentions. We are going to start on this already? Can we try to get at least to 4.3 (0.7 away from 5.0) first?
          i don't see any one starting on anything he just asked a question. i did not see anything he said that was "starting on this" i have noticed you have a uncalled for attitude in most of your posts. you talk down to people way to much.

Comment

It's called being pre-emptive. Think before you speak. There is a pattern on this forum and it all starts with questions like the one in the opening post. Don't believe me, go back and read all the crap over the sub method that Zygor and the team were going to add. Nuff said.

Comment

I'm sure that missing things will get added to the guide even when the next expansion is out (I don't expect it to come out in much less than a year).
              Also remember that you get free updates to the guides you own. So even if after the next expansion Zygor adds more BC guides you will get them free. You only won't get the upgrade with the new 85-90 content guides.
              And finally we will most likely see a subscription model in the future so you don't need to pay an immense amount to get all guide packages upgraded for Pandaria (but you'll have the choice to do so).

Comment

cartman, thank you. that was a great answer. the other mods should take note on how to answer someones question with out talking down to them or accusing them of trolling.

Comment

I smell another ban coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
                    I smell another ban coming.
                    for what? was not liking your poor attitude out of line on my part? your post was not even a little bit constructive or helpful. so i call you out on that and now your basically taunting me with your last comment. maybe the wrong person is getting the bans?

Comment

As of now your posts have been nothing but flagrant badmouthing of the products and the people, and you got banned for it. Now you want to start over? Change your methods. Pretty simple, no?

Comment

Working...
                      X