Talent Builds question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talent Builds question

I can see this is a very active forum, and maybe this has already been answered, but...

I have a Druid dual-spec'd for Feral Combat and Restoration. When I open the Talent Advisor, I see 5 possible spec builds, but 2 of them are not present in the actual game talent windows.

Today, I got a new talent point, and when I opened the talent window, the guide indicated adding a point to a talent that was already 3/3. Then, when I added the available point to a talent that looked useful, I got the warning that the guide would no longer be able to help me with the build.

Look, I admire the folks that take the time to make custom builds in new file categories and all that, but I just want to play the game and use the advice that Zygor provides.
    But when the guide bails on me, or offers build suggestions that aren't usable, it just gets annoying and, frankly, very concerning.

Any answers/suggestions greatly appreciated. Generally, I really like the guides and find them very helpful, so when something like this happens......

There are some bugs in the TA that the team are working on and some of them cause this behavior. Right now the best advice would be to use the Repair button on the Updater to make sure all of the files are good and not corrupted.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yes, try the repair feature. I'm also levelling a feral/resto druid and have had no issues with the Talent Advisor.

Comment

Thanks to both!

Comment

Working...
        X