Disappointment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappointment

So... am I the only one terribly disappointed in this guide?

It seems very empty, for example the Wolpertinger is missing from the Brewfest section. Although I just found it in the Miscellaneous Mythical section, so badly set out might be a better word for it. There are websites that offer better collections, better interfaces and better instructions (or at least links to better instructions) for free.

At the very least, a redesign of the interface is required. Perhaps allowing you to sort, filter and display the items differently (such as "display all pets I don't have" in a single list).

As a warning, many of the items in this guide simply point you to another section of the guide, usually either the Reputation or Dailies. If this guide had included copies of those instructions, then I would have been impressed.

On the other hand, some of the entries contain very thorough steps for gaining the item, although it doesn't seem to trigger the compass, which did impress me.

I'm considering asking what the returns policy is.

These guides are still a bit of work in progress. Zygor has said that they want to hear input from everyone on how to improve the new guides. I'm sure they weren't able to think of every possible way to make the guides perfect for everyone and any input to help improve them will only make them better for everyone.

You said that some of the steps weren't making the arrow work. Could you please give some specific steps? I'm sure it's probably just a typo in the guide causing it, or it just might be a zone/dungeon where the arrow isn't working properly that needs to be fixed.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by gundragon View Post
      As a warning, many of the items in this guide simply point you to another section of the guide, usually either the Reputation or Dailies. If this guide had included copies of those instructions, then I would have been impressed.
      This should be fixed in a day or so. The guide was originally written with subscriptions in mind and the idea that everyone would have all our guides, so there are probably some areas that need to be changed since that didn't happen.
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

already completed pets/mounts

So I have already done a lot of the pet/mount quests/grinds. For example I already have the White Polar Bear. The guide is showing this as incomplete, is there a way to mark it as a completed goal?

Comment

Right click in the guide window and select mark step as complete.
          I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.
          Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
            These guides are still a bit of work in progress. Zygor has said that they want to hear input from everyone on how to improve the new guides. I'm sure they weren't able to think of every possible way to make the guides perfect for everyone and any input to help improve them will only make them better for everyone.
            Such a guide in what Beta stage should not be sold YET

Comment

See my response to your other post.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I have found the guide quite useful so far.
                However i would like to see maybe a zone filter added, so your not going all over the place and retracing steps.
                Not too much of issue with my Mage though, as i can just port to the closest point, but if i was playing a different class it could get terribly frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by gundragon View Post
                  I also would love to see this changed. As I have only purchased the leveling and pets guides thus far. I would also like to see a little more organization in the guide selection window, or maybe even a search function (If I'm looking for a dragon I could just search dragon and it pull up all possible dragons regardless of how they are obtained.).

Just a thought. I am completely satisfied with everything else Zygor has to offer. Thanks for listening to your customers and keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by darkfishe View Post
                    Just a thought. I am completely satisfied with everything else Zygor has to offer. Thanks for listening to your customers and keep up the good work!
                    Search function is now implemented and we will be tagging the pets and mounts for easier searching in a future update.
                    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Sounds good Zygor. Thanks for the constant updates support team!

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support 2 View Post
                        Search function is now implemented and we will be tagging the pets and mounts for easier searching in a future update.
                        Once again, Thanks for listening to your customers, and for the constant updates!

Comment

Working...
                        X