No announcement yet.

What do you guys believe about this guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wasn't 1 week's effort. They originally designed the guides around the subscription based model which would have meant that everyone had all the guides. This meant that they could then have all of the different guides use sections of each other. For example, the Reputation guide could have used all of the existing content of the Dailies guides to help you build your reputation since everyone with the subscription would have both guides. After the outcry of everyone to not limit purchasing to subscriptions the team only had 1 week to try to re-work the guides since now not everyone will have all the guides. They can no longer be interdependent like they were originally designed. They also had already announced a release date for the new guides so they did their best to try to get the guides all converted over but there are still things that need to be converted for those who don't own all guides.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by wowyuufa View Post
      Why sell something for such a high price after only one weeks effort, come on the original guides are of such high quality. You wont be seeing more money on me for this lack of effort and rushed beta product.

I feel bad for all the suc... erm customers who in excitement threw 25 usd at you for this fiasco. Lift your game zygor and continue selling quality products.
      If you didnt buy them, what is the reason for you coming on here and posting your disapproval of them? In the 3 months you have been a member of the guides you have made 2 posts, both of which bash a product you admit you didnt buy.
      So what is it you are trying to accomplish?
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
        So what is it you are trying to accomplish?
        Letting it be known i will not buy these guides in such a flimsy condition, letting you know i dont see a guide worth the price tag you placed on these guides. Compared to the high quality of the previous guides which i have bought. Are you trying to tell me my opinion of these guides does not count? when all i read is problems and disappointment from the people who did buy them?

Im perfectly right to "bash" soemthing that been rushed onto the market to meet some "time table" you have invented which your obviously in no condition to realistically meet due to last minute changes to how the guide would be billed. I feel from consumer feedback that this product was rushed needlessly. Whatever method would ultimately be used for charging for this product unfinished product is unfinished..

Calling a spade a spade, sorry if you don't like a realistic look at a product i still consider buying but after customer testament i draw my own conclusion. Sorry you dont like that conclusion, im sorry you feel that sellign an incomplete product is really a good idea and i do not.

@cabby if it wasn't ready why sell it?

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support 2 View Post
          The full list will be on the site tomorrow. Sorry that this isn't available at the moment
          Still waiting for this

Or is it somewhere and I'm too blind to see it?

I honestly think this would be a selling point for the guide.
          Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
          Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

Letting it be known i will not buy these guides in such a flimsy condition, letting you know i dont see a guide worth the price tag you placed on these guides. Compared to the high quality of the previous guides which i have bought. Are you trying to tell me my opinion of these guides does not count? when all i read is problems and disappointment from the people who did buy them?

Im perfectly right to "bash" soemthing that been rushed onto the market to meet some "time table" you have invented which your obviously in no condition to realistically meet due to last minute changes to how the guide would be billed. I feel from consumer feedback that this product was rushed needlessly. Whatever method would ultimately be used for charging for this product unfinished product is unfinished..

Calling a spade a spade, sorry if you don't like a realistic look at a product i still consider buying but after customer testament i draw my own conclusion. Sorry you dont like that conclusion, im sorry you feel that sellign an incomplete product is really a good idea and i do not.

@cabby if it wasn't ready why sell it?
            Nice speech, but you didnt answer my question. You have not purchased the guides, so on what basis are you calling them flimsy or blah blah blah. A "right" to call anything or anyone is debatable. Im looking for an intelligent answer to a logical question. Where are YOU getting your information from on the quality of the products to such an extent you can comment on their quality.
            I must have touched a nerve there for you to have gone off like you did.
            So how is it that you, a non-guide owner, are coming up with your judgement on something you know nothing about yourself?
            In other words, if you dont know the subject matter that is being discussed firsthand, you have nothing to base your judgement on.
            But feel free to post about it, I guess.

Comment

Funny how 3 of my posts are deleted. I have explained in the deleted posts, but lol they are gone.

and so are cabby's.

Comment

Funny how 3 of my posts are deleted. I have explained in the deleted posts, but lol they are gone.

and so are cabby's.
                #1 your posts are still there.
                #2 you still fail to answer a direct question.
                I already knew you didnt have an answer, I just wanted to demonstrate to the rest of the reading populous that you have no basis for your conclusion. See, I dont like when people that have no justification for bashing things start to speak as though they know what it is they are speaking of. There are other posts in here about a dislike for the guides on one aspect or another, but they actually own the guide they are speaking about. This is the difference between them, and you; they know, you're on a bashing trip.
                I know the English language much better than you, I can dissect a persons intellect and behavior tenancies simply by reading their 'voice' content in a sentence, and my ego is much, much greater than yours when I know I'm right.
                You dont know what you're speaking about, and you got called on it. Deal with it an move on.
                Or does the "Let it be known..." thing work with the crowd you hang around?

Comment

Maybe you can put up and explain to me what's good about the guide then Kamchak, since you obviously take great umbrage with people having opinions. What is actually in the guide? Is it pets or companions because it says pets then shows companions? What's your favorite part of the guide?

Comment

Originally posted by hesiod View Post
                    Maybe you can put up and explain to me what's good about the guide then Kamchak, since you obviously take great umbrage with people having opinions. What is actually in the guide? Is it pets or companions because it says pets then shows companions? What's your favorite part of the guide?
                    I appreciate you wanting to get in the mix and troll a bit, but my conversation is with a specific individual over a negative comment over a product he has never purchased, ergo has never used nor seen firsthand. Therefore, I will limit my responses to this particular individual over the specific issue I chose to engage with him/her. I had, in fact, mentioned that other people had voiced a concern, and even a disdain or two about the guides, and that is all good an well.
                    You are more than welcome to use the trial version of any of the guides and create your own opinion about it.
                    But before you choose to engage me or another by jumping in the mix of things, read and then re-read what I post so you dont get confused again.

Cheers

Edit: Ill even post where I stated my position for you, since you missed it.

See, I dont like when people that have no justification for bashing things start to speak as though they know what it is they are speaking of. There are other posts in here about a dislike for the guides on one aspect or another, but they actually own the guide they are speaking about.

Comment

heh, gonna get a trial I just figured with your obvious experience you could maybe answer some direct questions... this being the guide's subforum and all.

Comment

Originally posted by hesiod View Post
                        heh, gonna get a trial I just figured with your obvious experience you could maybe answer some direct questions... this being the guide's subforum and all.
                        Not yet Hesiod. Honestly I started a guild (part of my sig) on 9/26/11 and have worked to build its membership up to over 320 as of last night. Im working on getting leaders in and just setting the groundwork to make it the social, leveling, raiding, and pvp guild I want it to become. I have most professions on more than one toon so I havent had a need to use those guides yet. I will on chanting, but havent started it yet.
                        With that said, however, I am getting ready to start pulling out some of the chievs that the guildies can use (raising guild xp in the process... woot) then telling them "we just used Zygor guides to get those done. You should get them."
                        In all seriousness and directness, if someone owns the guides, used the guides, and has a problem with a guide, thats one thing. Ill look at your post seriously and try to figure out what might be going on. Is it an addon, is it a configuration issue, or does something in the guide itself need to be changed? But to say you dont own the guides then proceed to say whats wrong with them.... no. An owner of a guide has a right to post that a guide sucks and why, not a spectator.
                        Anyway, hope that helps why Im not commenting on the guide content. I havent used them myself yet, so Im keeping my mouth shut.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
                          #1 your posts are still there.
                          #2 you still fail to answer a direct question.
                          I ahve answered an 3 of my posts are gone, they are as are cabbys. He was back and forthing with me over a period of hours. Sorry you did not see them, in those posts i gave the answers you seek. as you cannot plaoinly see that they obviously are not there.

You Mods get so defensive over some criticism, delete my posts, its very unprofessional. I gave my opinion you dont agree with it. thats how it is, Dont continue to insult me. Im not reiterarting my whole tirade becuase someone is dishonest and deletes things ive posted.

My papa told me he'd rather meet a thief than a lier, you can get to the bottm of a thief. Its pointless the odds are stacked against me, i gave justification to my thoughts, and said i wont be buying them, and being treated they way you guys are treating me now, i certainly wont be now.

I am so not looking back at this forum again, and listening to your provoking any longer, If there was any honesty my posts would still be there for all to read, and you wouldnt again be asking for me to justify myself. You may not agree with my opinion, or my justifcation thats fine, we are all entiled too them.

as a warning to anyone complaining, please screenshot your threads. They dont like people saying bad things about there product. and your forum pic speaks a lot for your attitude.

Comment

We don't physically remove the whole post unless somebody requests it or it's one of our own. And the only time our own is if the question has already been answered by another. We always leave a soft delete for disciplinary actions and leave a reason for the delete. Soft deletes are posts that we can click on to look at the post even though they have been deleted. Usually after someone deletes a post we just go ahead and remove it to make the thread be less cumbersome. This is the only time. Also the Zygor staff and team are working on the forums. Some lost posts are to be expected. I have lost posts before and have had to recreate them.
                            I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                            Twitter @Chaos5061.
                            Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I'm sure your posts got deleted by the Zygor team. As Chaos stated normally deleted posts stay visible for moderators.

Looking at your posts that are still here I can imagine why they got deleted. Not only that you are attacking the Zygor team and us moderators but you are also insulting other customers:
                              I feel bad for all the suc... erm customers who in excitement threw 25 usd at you for this fiasco.
                              You are free to say that you don't like the new guides and that you won't buy them. That's your opinion, period. No need to ride the dead horse over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
                                I\
                                Looking at your posts that are still here I can imagine why they got deleted. Not only that you are attacking the Zygor team and us moderators but you are also insulting other customers:

You are free to say that you don't like the new guides and that you won't buy them. That's your opinion, period. No need to ride the dead horse over and over again.
                                as that is my only remotely insulting post, it should be the one deleted, the rest were rational despite moderatorts attempts to insult and belittle me saying basicaly im a stupid sheep. And if the posts where still there you could see that for yourself. It is my feeling that this moderator over stepped his bounds got emotionally involved insulted me, and then covered his tracks.

Given Kam has no Idea what i have said, and either do you, and your right the point is MOOT it my word into the wind. at this stage. And no i would not have continued to "ride the proverbial dead hporse" so long had i npt been provoked by moderators who cannnot take an iota of criticism withoutgetting alld efensive or worse. Its not a good characteristic for someone in Public relations.

Comment

Working...
                                X