X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you guys believe about this guide

read the title.

I don't get it. What do you mean?
    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

A trick question?
      Hasc - Titans of Glory
      Runetotem - Alliance
      http://www.theoldergamers.com
      http://www.lesrobertson.com

Comment

You like it? think its dumb? your oppinion on it

Comment

There are tons of pets, that's for sure. What I was hoping to see more of were mounts. I know there are lots more pets than mounts, but I'd like to see some of the achievement ones such as ironbound proto-drake, the frostwyrms, etc. listed, or even something like "ultra rare" list showing time-lost proto-drake, etc.

EDIT: I'm sure they'll be added later, this is my first impression.

Comment

I'm pretty disappointed in this guide. I was expecting a more brief/helpful guide on obtaining them. Not worth the $25/35 imo.

Probably be updated in the coming weeks to make it better. I don't mean to be negative, I'm sure zygor will make it even better.

Comment

Can anyone describe what's actually in the guide? The sales page just has general info aand the teaser video we've all seen. I'm interested in knowing exactly which mounts and pets it guides you to acquiring (I honestly thought that would be on the sales page!).
              Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
              Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

There's quite a few pets from what I saw just glancing at the guides in game. I saw all sorts that you can get thru questing, holiday events, reputation based, etc. Same with mounts with added PvP and dungeon stuff. Does it currently contain every pet and mount in game (not purchased thru the store), I don't know since I have no idea what the total number in the guide compared to total available. But it's definitely quite a few there, probably enough to give any achievements.
                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by landaris View Post
                  I'm pretty disappointed in this guide. I was expecting a more brief/helpful guide on obtaining them. Not worth the $25/35 imo.
                  Are you saying you'd prefer a single guide that walks you through getting all of them?

Originally posted by rokku View Post
                  Can anyone describe what's actually in the guide? The sales page just has general info aand the teaser video we've all seen. I'm interested in knowing exactly which mounts and pets it guides you to acquiring (I honestly thought that would be on the sales page!).
                  The full list will be on the site tomorrow. Sorry that this isn't available at the moment
                  Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Jolly good
                    Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
                    Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

In my oppinoin it would be nice to have a diffrent sorting of the pets/mounts, like fx. Pets/Mounts you have to farm in 1 and a second one with pets/mounts you can buy from vendor (maybe just a vendor list of where you can buy them?) a thrid one with reputation pets/mounts and so on..
                      But that might just be me thinking that way, idk..

Comment

I agree with mortenmou. If they could be sorted into certain sections. IE Reputations/farming/vendors. That would be great.

Comment

Personally I was really excited about the release of this guide, but after purchase I was severely disappointed. I am aware that this guide was made for subscription or to be designed as such. But I really don't think that is fair to the pure buyers at all for the fact that after I purchased the guide my disappointment came from the feeling of lacking of content but I am aware that this will change with updates and the fact that I felt like I just bought a product just to be told buy our other "product"(dailies guide). the dilemma here is I have never been disappointed in your guides until I felt like I kinda got ripped off on an advertisement for another guide. Although I understand there is a HUGE margarine of change and or error fixing and the guide was released recently I hope you
                          plan to change things with it as always thanks for the service and understanding of the opinion to your products thanks zygor.

(Off topic question: This spiked my curiosity when I thought about it. DO YOU guys have a guide switching option if it is of the same price?..Maybe you can possibly create something like this if not like a cap of a one time switch no turning back kinda thing but only after a certain time after purchase. I know its a far fetched Idea but how cool would it be? )

Comment

Originally posted by anthemofdeath View Post
                            Personally I was really excited about the release of this guide, but after purchase I was severely disappointed. I am aware that this guide was made for subscription or to be designed as such. But I really don't think that is fair to the pure buyers at all for the fact that after I purchased the guide my disappointment came from the feeling of lacking of content but I am aware that this will change with updates and the fact that I felt like I just bought a product just to be told buy our other "product"(dailies guide). the dilemma here is I have never been disappointed in your guides until I felt like I kinda got ripped off on an advertisement for another guide. Although I understand there is a HUGE margarine of change and or error fixing and the guide was released recently I hope you
                            plan to change things with it as always thanks for the service and understanding of the opinion to your products thanks zygor.

(Off topic question: This spiked my curiosity when I thought about it. DO YOU guys have a guide switching option if it is of the same price?..Maybe you can possibly create something like this if not like a cap of a one time switch no turning back kinda thing but only after a certain time after purchase. I know its a far fetched Idea but how cool would it be? )
                            We will be updating the guides to include everything needed to complete the content - we just weren't able to do it in 1 week. :-) But we are hard at work on it now. As for the guide switching, this is probably not something we will ever offer, due toe the digital nature of our products. Thanks for the suggestion, though.
                            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                            http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
                              We will be updating the guides to include everything needed to complete the content - we just weren't able to do it in 1 week. :-)
                              Why sell something for such a high price after only one weeks effort, come on the original guides are of such high quality. You wont be seeing more money on me for this lack of effort and rushed beta product.

I feel bad for all the suc... erm customers who in excitement threw 25 usd at you for this fiasco. Lift your game zygor and continue selling quality products.

Comment

Working...
                              X