current members and new guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

current members and new guides

Does the Pets & Mounts and Title, Reputations & Macros guides come free to the current members? or is there a fee to get them. I am sure this question was asked before or zygor covered this alredy. but i just missed it.

They are all new separate products, so you would need to purchase them.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

how much will it be?

Comment

So far there has been no official word on pricing for the new guides.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
          They are all new separate products, so you would need to purchase them.
          will be any early adopter discounts for any of the new products? I currently own all of your guides and wish to keep
          batting a 1000.

Comment

I am hoping that you will offer the subscription option for purchasing the new guides. I would like to have all the new guides but would not be able to purchase them if I have to pay for each one individually, that would just be too much money for me at one time. I loved your original announcement of the subscription plan and paying $5.99 a month for the guides, that was an affordable way for me to get the new guides. Now I don't know if I will be able to buy any of them. I have purchased all of your Horde guides and I love them all. I hope you make a fair decision for all your current and loyal customers who have been buying your products for years.

Comment

Originally posted by 1manarmy View Post
              will be any early adopter discounts for any of the new products? I currently own all of your guides and wish to keep
              batting a 1000.
              Zygor (or Zygor Support don't remember which one) said that right now the only promo deals are on the existing guides and that there will probably be promo deals on the new guides at a later time.

Comment

Originally posted by sparked1 View Post
                I am hoping that you will offer the subscription option for purchasing the new guides. I would like to have all the new guides but would not be able to purchase them if I have to pay for each one individually, that would just be too much money for me at one time. I loved your original announcement of the subscription plan and paying $5.99 a month for the guides, that was an affordable way for me to get the new guides. Now I don't know if I will be able to buy any of them. I have purchased all of your Horde guides and I love them all. I hope you make a fair decision for all your current and loyal customers who have been buying your products for years.
                According to Zygor at this point there will be no subscriptions. The team are reviewing everything concerning the subscriptions again based on all the feedback about it over the last several days. It hasn't been promised but I think the team are going to see what they can come up with for a subscription option that will make everyone happy, but no ETA on that.

Comment

Originally posted by sparked1 View Post
                  they have said that they want to have subscriptions eventually. but the problem with subscriptions after the guides go on sale is. we will have already bought more guides witch means we will have more money invested and subs will not sound like such a good deal then. to be honest how many more guides could zygor possibly make to help market there sub plan. i don't think they will be able to sell anyone a subscription after we own all of the guides.

so what I'm saying is zygor has dropped the ball and failed on the subscription pitch. even tho we all received an email saying subs were going to be available. its called bait and switch. they bait us with the promise of "we're now offering access to our
                  entire suite of products with all updates included for a much smaller fee" then switch with "it seems that a subscription option is not favorable at all".

its a sign of a company that has no direction in its business plain and hopes to make as much as possible off of its loyal customers. the term is big business.

Comment

Originally posted by master View Post
                    its a sign of a company that has no direction in its business plain and hopes to make as much as possible off of its loyal customers. the term is big business.
                    You've made it very clear that you disapprove of our decision not to offer subscriptions. Unfortunately, for some reason you prefer to think of Zygor as a "big business" who only "hopes to make as much off loyal customers as possible" and who executed some sort of devious "bait and switch" plan. This is deeply saddening because in reality, we're a small, family owned business made up of a handful of people who decided not to force our customers into something that 98% of them rejected outright. Your opinion is greatly valued and we will work harder to hopefully change your impression of us, but for now, we'd appreciate it if you didn't bring this topic back up in every forum thread that isn't about subscriptions. Thank you.
                    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by master View Post
                      they have said that they want to have subscriptions eventually. but the problem with subscriptions after the guides go on sale is. we will have already bought more guides witch means we will have more money invested and subs will not sound like such a good deal then.
                      For customers who now buy all available guides there's no need for a subsciption. This would be for new customers. And for all of us when the next WoW expansion comes out.

The problem with the subscription model is that we are in the middle between two WoW expansions. Many people have already spent quite some money to upgrade their guides and therefore were complaining about having to pay the same subscription fee for only the new guides as someone who did not buy any guides yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support 2 View Post
                        decided not to force our customers into something that 98% of them rejected outright.
                        this will be my last post on this subject. sorry for making it very clear.

Edited by Kam: We get it, and requested you move the subject matter along, not dwell on the same topic again and again at every opportunity. In all honesty, the post before this one should have been the last post on this subject.
                        I do find it odd you agreed you made it "very clear" yet rambled on for another 2 paragraphs.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                          Zygor (or Zygor Support don't remember which one) said that right now the only promo deals are on the existing guides and that there will probably be promo deals on the new guides at a later time.

thanks for your reply, looking forward to purchasing the new products tomorrow especially the Professions guide and possibly the vanity guides depending on price.

Comment

Working...
                          X