OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pets & Mounts, Titles & Rep Video - Comment to Win WoW Game Time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pets & Mounts, Titles & Rep Video - Comment to Win WoW Game Time!

Hey!

The rest of our new guides have been revealed in the newest
    video here:
    http://www.zygorguides.com

The new video explains what you'll be getting with our brand
    new Pets & Mounts and Title, Reputations & Macros guides!

All of our new products will follow the same clean, step-by-step
    format that you've come to know and love with Zygor. There's
    no funny business, just loads of awesomely helpful new content!

:-)

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Comment Contest for WoW Game Time:
    -------------------------------------------------------------

Please leave a comment and let us know what you think! Tell
    us which guides you're most excited for and why. Every real
    comment will be entered into a chance to win Pre-Paid World
    of Warcraft Game Time.

1st Prize: 6 Months WoW Game Time
    2nd Prize: 4 Months WoW Game Time
    3rd Prize: 2 Months WoW Game Time

Good luck and have fun!

Thanks, take care.

John Cook
    Zygor Guides, LLC
    http://www.zygorguides.com
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

profession guide!!

long have I had trouble finding time to level professions to make the gold I need for equipment upgrades, will be wonderful being able to save some time by knowing right where to go for best results!

Comment

Nice to see

These new guides are really coming along great, and the quality of the videos are stellar. Thanks for being original

Comment

Been waiting months for these guides! So much awesome to explore I can't decide which guide I want to get my grubby mitts on first.

Comment

i love you zygor <3

Comment

Pets and Mounts to me are the most frustrating to get so the Zygor guide will be great to help me get them easier.
            I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
            Twitter @Chaos5061.
            Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Leave a comment here or under the video, for a contest entry?

In any case, the words "Every real comment" jumped out. If one person makes dozens of real comments, they'll all be counted?

In any case, I hope this comment counts. I'll check back, to be sure.

The guides look good - confirmation for those who know and education for those who don't.

Comment

macros, learning what abilities can/should be macro'd together hasn't always been something Google could provide good(relevant to the current patch) answers for. Here's hoping there's something to learn from it.

Comment

Hey there Zygor!

I've been a longtime fan of your guides and the success and speed they've provided me throughout wow and I have never been disappointed by the updates or service you guys continually give this is a personal thought to you guys in general. You are still worth every penny .

Now after seeing the video I'm definitely excited for the pets and mounts guide.
                  Reason being is the video definitely explains it there has been various times where
                  I did think "where did that guy get that amazing mount?" and I proceeded to ask my guildies how they acquired it and the best tactic possible to get it. Now seeing the status of this being provided from you guys gives me the idea that it'll be the most "efficient" guide out there to your current status of great guides. And I will be definitely looking to purchase this guide when it is released.

thank you

Comment

Biggest Guide Fan

Zygor...I can honestly say that I do not have a guide favorite. I have been using your guides for a number of years. Through those years I been utterly impressed with the time and effort you put into these guides. I have used other guides in the past, but no one comes close. As for the new guides, I will be buying all of them regardless if you change it to a subscription later on down the road. Some may say that your guides are a bit pricey, but I think you get what you pay for. Well, keep doing what you do and know I'm your biggest fan. Thank you.

Comment

I'm most excited for the Professions guide. The reason is pretty much because it will tell me where to grind for mats etc. And that was one of the problem I had. I had no idea where to grind and were to lazy to google everytime I were going to find new mats. Therefore I've been most of the times buying mats from AH which costs alot of gold. And I'm about to train up Engineer & Alchemy so it would be great with some guide since I don't want to spend to much gold on AH. And since it allows combination of buying mats from AH and grinding it's even better.

And since I already have your Leveling/Loremaster guides and dailies guides. I have seen how great your guides are so I know your professions guide will be great to^^

So will be fun to see how it goes ^^
                      Worgen Hunter - 85
                      Night Elf Rogue - 85
                      Draenei Paladin - 85
                      Dwarf Shaman - 60 ( Paused )

And soon more ^^

Comment

Definitely two great guides, and I know that with many of these things it can be a bit laborious to have to go through several websites, and read through dozens of comments to find the most efficient information available for a particular goal. I don't consider myself amongst the hard core collectors of the game, so I don't know if I'd buy either of these as its not how I usually spend my time in game. However, if I were to decide I wanted a massive collection, I'd probably rather pay a few bucks to have all the information easily accessible in game, rather than do all the research for each and every achievement/pet/mount/title there is to collect.

The macro feature is also a nice bonus, but could probably use a little more demonstration in its advertising if you wanted it to be a selling point.

And just a suggestion, but one guide that might be a lot more popular if you kept it updated regularly, is a Raiding and heroics guide, something which can provide information on what to do for your particular role against a boss, with specific tips for each class, as well as providing potential raid leaders with more information. It'd probably be a very difficult one to put together, maybe the most challenging one of all, but it might be worth it. Just my 2 cents!

Comment

i cant believe this is finally happening lately ive been looking at guildies and how they have 5000 more achi points then, so now hopefully this will be my time to strike back xD so yeah i am quite looking forward to the achievement,mounts and titles guide not sure il get the macro one but i wouldnt mind looking at it for that extra edge into higher dps

Uzumi
                          forever a zygor user

Comment

I'm extremely excited about the reputation portion of the guide due to the fact that I like to get special gear due to reputation AND I like working towards my lore master status in each zone...these two aspects of the different Zygor guides should work in tandem to make it easier for me to do BOTH at the same time!

Comment

I have been waiting a long time for these guides, I'm always on the look out for the best pets for my hunter and the coolest mounts but it's hard to find everything with all the areas to explore, now with these guides I can ride in style on my sweet mount and FINALY have the pet that's right for my hunter. Thanks zygor!

Comment

Working...
                              X