OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professions & Achievements Guides Revealed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fireymerlin View Post
    While your video was cute, it did not provide me with the information I want to decide whether to purchase it or not.
    Perfectly reasonable that you would like the most information possible to help you decide if the guide is right for you. If our video didn't do that for you then there are probably ways we could improve it. If it wouldn't be too much trouble perhaps you could help us hone in on what information you felt was lacking that you would have liked to have seen.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

maybe a video of the guide in action? that certainly has worked in the past

Comment

I have to agree, seeing the guide in action is sure to make Lincoln's head feel a little less pressure . Seriously though, the other vids are cute and all but we would like to see the layout and a little more info please. maybe combine the two types of vids

Comment

Originally posted by smokacola View Post
          maybe a video of the guide in action? that certainly has worked in the past
          Yea, we're just trying something new and will see how it goes. There WILL be a Free Trial though so everyone will be able to test drive the guides before buying.
          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support 2 View Post
            Yea, we're just trying something new and will see how it goes. There WILL be a Free Trial though so everyone will be able to test drive the guides before buying.
            Does this mean there will be two links? One for a limited time (two week?) free trial and one for the full purchase price ($20 each for the three guides (assuming a combining of six into three)?
            My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

I would imagine that it will be something more like the current free trials where you get only a limited number of guides to see what they're like. An example would maybe be with professions you might just get guides that would only take you up to 100 skill, or something like that.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Not to sound stupid or anything but is the Proffessions and achiments guide one guide or are they two serapate guides.?

I can't remember what the other two were suppose to be off hand. But I will check them out. So far my plan is to get the professions and achioment guide.

Comment

There will be 6 new guides (the Pets & Mounts was originally listed as one guide). Professions and Achievements are 2 separate guides but will be sold as a package. There will also be a package for Vanity Pets and Mounts, and another package with Titles, Reputations, & Macros.

Comment

Originally posted by wowvern View Post
                    Does this mean there will be two links? One for a limited time (two week?) free trial and one for the full purchase price ($20 each for the three guides (assuming a combining of six into three)?
                    These are the correct prices? I must have missed the post where Zygor released the prices. I've been wondering how much they will cost. Cant wait to purchase them!
                    Hasc - Titans of Glory
                    Runetotem - Alliance
                    http://www.theoldergamers.com
                    http://www.lesrobertson.com

Comment

There has been no official announcement for the pricing for the new guides. That $20 was probably a guess.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                        There has been no official announcement for the pricing for the new guides. That $20 was probably a guess.
                        Thats what I figured.... But in an earlier thread, the poster mentioned that he had probably seen the videos before anybody else....so that combined with stating the price, made me wonder of he worked for Zygor, and was really stating fact.

Thanks for the response cabby.
                        Hasc - Titans of Glory
                        Runetotem - Alliance
                        http://www.theoldergamers.com
                        http://www.lesrobertson.com

Comment

Working...
                        X