OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We've Heard You - No Zygor Subscriptions!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarg338 View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I was getting ready to get my credit card and pay the subscription. I would much rather have it!

If at all, at least consider it as an optional subscription. Don't like it? Don't use it! Making it optional makes it so both sides are happy!
    This is a possibility for the future, but not right at first, unfortunately. Glad you like the idea, though. :-)
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
      This is a possibility for the future, but not right at first, unfortunately. Glad you like the idea, though. :-)
      I loved it! It was a cheap (at least for the short term) alternative to get your amazing guides! Now I probably wont buy them, if they are the same price as the current Leveling/Dailies guide. Just something about I'd rather see 5 dollars come out of my bank account every month than a huge 40 at once, haha.

Comment

I would really like the subscription option too. I have been around since all most the start of your guides. I have paid what I had to pay for your guides. Your guides are the best I didn't like when you said New content is different then updates but I still paid it. There was something that happen last year I didn't like at all I thought it was really low and you all most lost me as a customer then. I am still here though. if the subscription option was a option back then I would have LOVED it. here is hoping you go toward that direction soon

I just hope this doesn't hurt you guys like you said it might if you didn't do this.
        All using Zygors guide.

LvL 84 Priest ` Healster ` Holy/Shadow
        LvL 84 Warrior ` Battlecry ` Prot/Arms
        LvL 85 Hunter ` Killshott ` Marksmanship
        LvL 85 Mage ` Trajan ` Arcane
        LvL 82 Warlock Pyroclasm ` Affli
        LvL 85 Druid ` Sangera ` Balance/Restor
        LvL 85 Paladin ` Ret/holy
        LvL 85 Shaman ` Reincarn ` Elem/Restor

Comment

It's kind of humorous that most of those who have posted so far in this topic are the ones that still want the subscription plan. However, I want to say that I couldn't be happier with the decision to drop the subscription plan for now. At least now, we will still have a choice.

Comment

. Now I can't get all 6 guides. I could easily convince my wife to give me $6 each month, but to pay a lump some for guides I won't likely get value out of, that's a stinker. Oh well, I'll at least get the professions & achievements guide if it's in-game . I'd like to get the titles, reputation, and macros guide, but I'm going to hate it when new expansions come out. I'm looking at over $100 to upgrade all of the guides I own :X.
            It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhawk11 View Post
              . Now I can't get all 6 guides. I could easily convince my wife to give me $6 each month, but to pay a lump some for guides I won't likely get value out of, that's a stinker.
              This was pretty much my reason for wanting this too

Comment

I'm SO glad you moved away from the subscription plan. I couldn't be any happier right now.

Thanks for listening to us, Zygor!

@silverhawk11
                You need to convince your...wife? Interesting...
                Didn't you mean to write "mother"? :P (jk)

Comment

Well, this sucks. A lot.

I was actually looking forward to the subscription plans, as paying a small monthly fee for every guide available is much more doable for me than having to pay humongous lump sums for a single guide. Zygor, I would suggest you SERIOUSLY look in to getting a hybrid model going - soon. Give us the choice, don't just go all or nothing. This post has seriously disappointed me. Losing faith in Zygor Guides as a whole at this point.

Comment

. Now I can't get all 6 guides. I could easily convince my wife to give me $6 each month, but to pay a lump some for guides I won't likely get value out of, that's a stinker. Oh well, I'll at least get the professions & achievements guide if it's in-game . I'd like to get the titles, reputation, and macros guide, but I'm going to hate it when new expansions come out. I'm looking at over $100 to upgrade all of the guides I own :X.
                    I have that problem my self at time, offer to take her for a night out on the town. in essence your spend money on her and then you spend money on yourself

Comment

Thank you for listening to your customers. I think have 2 payment options would give the customers best choice for them.

Comment

Originally posted by neckon View Post
                        I'm SO glad you moved away from the subscription plan. I couldn't be any happier right now.

Thanks for listening to us, Zygor!

@silverhawk11
                        You need to convince your...wife? Interesting...
                        Didn't you mean to write "mother"? :P (jk)
                        Wife does the budgeting, I just make the money to pay the bills . icwutudidthur! I'd ask my mom (she actually bought me the leveling guides originally as a Christmas or birthday present, can't remember which), but she is renting a house she owns to us until I move to my new college for a year.

Originally posted by venom925 View Post
                        I have that problem my self at time, offer to take her for a night out on the town. in essence your spend money on her and then you spend money on yourself
                        She'd hate me if I did that! My wife is very frugal, so I have to offer to clean the house, car, or laundry. Thanks a lot, Zygor!
                        It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Thanks!

Thanks for listening! Some of the new guides sound interesting, and I'll think about buying them when they're released.

Comment

Thank You

since I have purchased all of the guides, I would hate to have to pay a subscription to keep those up to date, I prefer the new course

Comment

She'd hate me if I did that! My wife is very frugal, so I have to offer to clean the house, car, or laundry. Thanks a lot, Zygor!
                              Wow, so my wife is not the only one who can only be bribed by the 2 of the 3 (house and laundry) you listed. I now dont feel so alone

Comment

Excellent customer focus as always guys Honestly though, I don't see any issue with offering both payment options... buy each guide outright separately (and only pay for the ones you want) or subscribe for a low monthly fee and get access to all guides? Leave it up to each customer to decide which payment option they prefer?

Anyways, awesome news on the new guides, I think I'll go Pokemon on them and catch 'em all (OMG... I can't believe I just used a Pokemon analogy... wth??? /facepalm)

Comment

Working...
                                X