OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Payed for 1-85 + Dailies & Events. Will I get to keep these ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payed for 1-85 + Dailies & Events. Will I get to keep these ?

Refer to title, and then answer this: Am I going to have to pay monthly to have to use your product? Or do I get to use what I already paid for?
    Current project:
    Level 46 Dranei Paladin > To level 85 (1st priority)
    Level 1 Night Elf Druid > To level 85 (2nd priority)
    Level 9 Dwarf Hunter > To level 85 (3rd priority)
    Level 8 Night Elf Warrior > To level 85 (4th Priority)

Originally posted by nightfury View Post
    Refer to title, and then answer this: Am I going to have to pay monthly to have to use your product? Or do I get to use what I already paid for?
    You get to use what you paid for.

That is not changing.

Comment

The guides you have purchased will still be updated for free like before. When Blizzard releases a new expansion you will have the option to pay a one time fee for the upgrade to your guides just like in the past. You only have to sign up for the subscription if you want any guides you don't currently own such as the 6 new guides being released.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thank god!
        I have 24 level 85's and I still wanna keep going lol. Thanks for the answer guys!
        Current project:
        Level 46 Dranei Paladin > To level 85 (1st priority)
        Level 1 Night Elf Druid > To level 85 (2nd priority)
        Level 9 Dwarf Hunter > To level 85 (3rd priority)
        Level 8 Night Elf Warrior > To level 85 (4th Priority)

Comment

If you decide you want any of the new guides and sign up for the subscription then that will also include any upgrades to the guides you currently own when a new expansion is released (no need for that one time fee). The subscription will also cover any new products that Zygor might create in the future such as possibly guides for different games. I know that Rift is very similar to WoW and is implementing addons with pretty much the exact same Addon Policy so there's a possibility there that Zygor might make guides for that game at some point, and you'd get that as part of the subscription too if it happens.

Comment

Question

I have currently:

Zygor Leveling Guide - Horde
            Zygor Leveling Guide - Horde (Cataclysm)
            Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Horde
            Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Horde (Cataclysm)
            Zygor Talent Advisor addon + builds

and if i want Pet guide, i need subscription for allin1 pack? Why?

Comment

I can't really answer why because I don't know all the reasons behind the decision. All I know is that is currently how Zygor is going to do things. I do personally hope that at some point he sells all the new guides for a one time fee like in the past along with the subscription option.

Comment

hmm

If i need for some part buy all pack, i want my money back.

Comment

The good thing is that you can cancel the subscription. So if you want the pet and professions guides just subscribe for a few months, that should be enough time to get through them. Then you can cancel the subscription and still use your paid leveling and dailies guides. You just lose the subscription only guides.
                  When the next WoW expansion arrives you can decide if you want to upgrade your guides for a one time fee or use the subscription and get access to all guides.

An option to buy the new guides as a package for a one time fee would be a good addition, I would like this option too. Just wait what Zygor decides, upgrading the leveling and dailies guides without subsciption is a thing that Zygor added due to popular demand.

I for example use the Ultraedit text editor and I bought the unlimited upgrades version for twice the price you pay for 2 years of free upgrades. And since I use it for 9 years it was a good choice.
                  For WoW such things depend on how fast Blizzard releases new addons. If they release addons every two years a one time fee would be better if you only need the leveling guides.

Comment

Working...
                  X