X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, I would like an answer to this as soon as possible

Originally posted by zarpus View Post
    I was holding out on getting the final upgrade that I needed to have all of the current guides until I found out what this was all about. My members page still lists a $15 upgrade for either the Horde or Alliance Dailies and Events Guide, $30 for both I guess. The last time I was here I could upgrade both for $23 but that seems to be gone now on my member page. Zygor, on October 4th, after you move to the new plan and the monthly price, will I no longer be able to get this $23 upgrade so that I will have all of the current guides that are available now, at this moment? The reason I ask is that it's doubtful that I will be able to go with the subscription plan that you are planning because of my status of being on a fixed income (Social Security Disability), especially since those of us in this situation have not even gotten a cost of living increase for the past 2 years and I don't know whether we will be getting one this year either. I can barely make ends meet some moths as it is now so, perhaps, as much as I enjoy the game, maybe it's time for me to think about leaving not only Zygor Guides but the game as well.

In any case, whatever I decide, I wish you luck in your new endeavor. It's been fun.
    I want an answer to this question before I am forced to subscribe, at a rate of $15 per month, to get the Cata Dailies and Events Guide upgrade. Here's the question again ...

A week ago, when I was last here (before last night), I could buy both the Horde and Alliance upgrade for the Cata Dailies and Events Guide at a cost of $23. Now, on my Member page (login page), the $23 option for both Horde and Alliance is missing. Only $15 per faction is still on there (see image below). The question is this --> What is the last date I will be able to buy both factions of this upgrade for $23 or is this no longer possible?

I don't actually have an official answer for you, but I can tell you this - if you click the Upgrade on either faction, it's actually been disabled, so you can't upgrade the dailies guide even for $15/faction now. Hopefully a staff member will be able to respond regarding this soon.
    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

OK, thanks Silverhawk. I couldn't do it until the first of the month anyway, even if I wanted to. Like I said, I'm on a fixed income. Anyway, if I can't upgrade the Dailies and Events Guides anymore, maybe it really is time for me to go. I'll wait for the other announcement today though, just to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
        -------------------------------------------------------------
        Subscription Pricing (No Contract):
        Alliance & Horde (both):
        $7.99 per month
        OK, too expensive for me, especially on such short notice and the fact that I am on a fixed income. I simply cannot adjust my budget that quickly. So, based on the following statement (especially the bold part) ...

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
        Previous Customers:

You will continue receiving updates to the products you've
        already purchased before the introduction of subscriptions.
        When an expansion is released, we will still offer the option
        to Upgrade your products (whichever you purchased before
        subscriptions) with a one-time fee.
        You will also be able to
        upgrade your products by simply becoming a subscriber.
        ... I need for an Admin (not a Moderator) to fix my member page so that there is a one time price there for me to purchase the Daily and Events Guide upgrade for the Cataclysm content (Horde and Alliance). A week ago this price was $23 ($15 for Alliance or $15 for Horde, or $23 for both) and I expect it to be back on that page sometime this week, or at least by the weekend, as I will not be entering the subscription mode at the stated price. I will keep what I have now, including the upgrade I mentioned above, thank you very much, and that's it.

Comment

Working...
        X