Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as i love Zygor guides, i am not prepared to fork out extra money a month for a guide/s. I would much prefer to have a choice. Either Pay outright for each of your guides, or go on a subscription base. That way you aren't alienating your current loyal customers that can't afford to go subscription.

Well i guess i will wait to see what will happen, but already started to look at other guides

Comment

I think to maybe avoid too much discussion, it would have been better to give us all the information in one shot (Price, Guide details, etc) and not use the teaser trailer method.

It seems this causes more issues, and can get annoying for people who have been waiting for this guide, and would like to know the information asap so they can make a decision.

i never understood the concept of teasers, unless you are not 100% sure how you will be pricing this product.

Just my two cents...

Comment

I just wanted to post this because I had this thought. Maybe even crediting free months to those who have paid for the total of how much they have paid?

If the price of the guides per month is like $10 (I'm not sure what it is so it's just a number) most of us would have already paid for a year+ of monthly subscription. So we really aren't getting the benefit bob is until after that time is up. Plus what better way of giving appreciation to loyalty than free guides for x amount of months.
        --PvP Junkie--

Comment

Originally posted by sobeit81 View Post
          I just wanted to post this because I had this thought. Maybe even crediting free months to those who have paid for the total of how much they have paid?

If the price of the guides per month is like $10 (I'm not sure what it is so it's just a number) most of us would have already paid for a year+ of monthly subscription. So we really aren't getting the benefit bob is until after that time is up. Plus what better way of giving appreciation to loyalty than free guides for x amount of months.
          Now that's a thought....

Comment

this is a sad day .... a good guide gone bad .... y? its not to help us .. its to line your pockets once a month with more money .. sorry i will not pay a fee to use this .... i would pay to update the one guide i use 1 time ever 3 years or so but not going to give you 5 bucks every month for 3 years and pay 180 for the same thing .........

Comment

I own a business too. I appreciate u deserve income from your product. But take a lesson from Netflix, alienating your customers is not smart business. In this economy another monthly bill is what people don't need. I do appreciate your guides and the work you put into them.

Comment

Originally posted by 4d3fd0dc View Post
                I own a business too. I appreciate u deserve income from your product. But take a lesson from Netflix, alienating your customers is not smart business. In this economy another monthly bill is what people don't need. I do appreciate your guides and the work you put into them.
                Yes, I dropped Netflix... please Zygor listen to your customer base... before this happens.

Comment

Originally posted by 4d3fd0dc View Post
                  I own a business too. I appreciate u deserve income from your product. But take a lesson from Netflix, alienating your customers is not smart business.
                  Netflix inflated their prices and took away services from their customers that they previously had. We're doing just the opposite by lowering our prices dramatically and giving customers our entire suite of products and all future products and upgrade content.
                  Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support 2 View Post
                    Netflix inflated their prices and took away services from their customers that they previously had. We're doing just the opposite by lowering our prices dramatically and giving customers our entire suite of products and all future products and upgrade content.
                    And how is what you are doing any different? You are taking away a service - the ability to buy the products outright. I don't know about the price yet... as you haven't told us the monthly fee... it could be more than the cost of the guide.

Comment

Ok for sake of argument, what happens if I do not want or need the other guides? Say I just want leveling guide. Is it fair that I have to pay a subscription for guides I do not use or want?

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support 2 View Post
                        Nice spin, we will see once the official pricing is released...

You didn't lower price, you lowered the barrier to entry.

Comment

Will it still be possible to pay one sum for a new guide?

Comment

And Netflix did not take away services, just raised price.

Comment

I dont really agree having a monthly fee is the right thing to do, as others have stated above you are alienating your current members in doing this. I really love the guides but when you go to this new payment model I agree with sobeit81 that those of us that have paid over $100 for these current guides receive several months free

Comment

Originally posted by gameslob View Post
                                Will it still be possible to pay one sum for a new guide?
                                Zygor support stated earlier that we would be able to continue to update our existing guides until an expansion. Once an expansion hits, we are being forced to go with monthly subscription.

Comment

Working...
                                X