Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

29 pages of you all bickering like a family at Thanksgiving dinner. HOWEVER, none of you KNOW ANYTHING about whats to come in pricing. So lets set a rule here for the thread;
    * If you want to gripe about the pricing, even though you have no clue what will actually come out of your pocket in the end, go for it.
    * If you disagree with the descent of those that dont want a monthly fee, state your case. However, if you cant do so in a manner that is respectful, then perhaps you need to ask why your responding to begin with.
    You all came here with a positive outlook on WoW, and wanted a guide to help you take the frustration aspect out of the game; and here we all are, even if that is all the similarity we share.
    Start to treat each other well, or Im shutting the thread down, and any others that take its place.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Unfortunately, I do not see the value in paying $180 per year when I currently pay $75 per expansion ($40 for Leveling, $35 for Dailies/Events). I do not believe Blizzard will get to an expansion every 12 months, and I think 18 is being optimistic.

Based on 18 month cycle: $75 vs. $270.

I realize you are adding some very nice new guides. This issue is that I now must pruchase all of your guides. I don't play Horde, but now I have to pay for Horde Leveling Guides. I don't care about Titles, but now I have to pay for a Titles Guide. You have removed your customer's ability to chose which products they wish to purchase.

I LOVE the Zygor guides. I have recommended them countless times. I think it is the best in class, and I've bought quite a few guides in my time to compare.

But, most sadly, I will use the guides up to Level 85 (I understand you are not ending support for those) and Dailies and Events Guide (Which I hope you plan to continue to support as well), but I will not be signing up for the subscription service. I work in Marketing. I'm not getting a $14.99 per month/$180 per year return on my investment.

I wish Zygor the best of luck. They have the best product, but they have priced me out of the market.

Comment

Originally posted by patje View Post
        Argument accepted. So make two options: Buy or rent. Set a minimun rent time above the sales price or - if actually possible - stop the usage. But some people don't want to depend on a company or bind themselvs to a subscription.

Edit: Argument accepted sounds wrong. I understood what you mean and could follow it. I think I'm not in a position to "accept" Arguments or not

Haha, I got what you meant . Glad my point was made clearly!

Originally posted by maningrey View Post
        Poll as it currently stands.

Yes - 2 - 4.35%

No - 41 - 89.13%

I really dont care - 3 - 6.52%
        Thank you for citing information in the thread that is directly below this.

Originally posted by alz2011 View Post

Oh really I do not see much evidence of it here. Did your research say “hey screw your old customer base over you have had their money anyway”.
        His/her reply was towards a member of the community who said they don't care for new guides. And, as stated within this 29 page thread, none of us except the staff know the actual pricing, or any other information about the subscription. Please, just allow them to post more information about the pricing changes :beg:.
        It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhawk11 View Post
          Thank you for citing information in the thread that is directly below this.
          I think it is valid to point out that pretty much every customer doesn't want this subscription based method.

Comment

Originally posted by maningrey View Post
            I think it is valid to point out that pretty much every customer doesn't want this subscription based method.
            Announcement is posted now. Let me know what you think.
            It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Questions & Concerns Address Here:
              http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/showthread.php?11574

Shutting this one down to keep the conversation in one location. Thanks.
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
              X