OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you export a guide completetion txt, doc or html file?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you export a guide completetion txt, doc or html file?

I was wondering if there is a way for me to create some sort of printable text file showing me all the quests in zygors, so I could browse the list and see what ive done an what ive skipped or could do.

Odd question... I know. I spend a lot of time in the hospital in a cancer treatment center, and would love to be able to read through a word doc our whatever, of all my zygor endeavors, while Im hooked up getting my juice.

btw... cant wait for the new guides!
    Hasc - Titans of Glory
    Runetotem - Alliance
    http://www.theoldergamers.com
    http://www.lesrobertson.com

As far as I know there's no way to do it so it would look like it is in game. The only thing you could do right now would just be to print out the guide LUA files, but that wouldn't show you what you've done or missed and the NPCs and Quests would just be the ID numbers and not the names that you see in game.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

There are addons around that show a list of all quests and which of them you completed (QuestCompletist).
      If you register at wowhead.com and use the wowhead client to upload your character data you can view a list of quests your character has done and has not done.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
        As far as I know there's no way to do it so it would look like it is in game. The only thing you could do right now would just be to print out the guide LUA files, but that wouldn't show you what you've done or missed and the NPCs and Quests would just be the ID numbers and not the names that you see in game.
        Also the guides in those files are «raw» and sometimes preprocessed to obtain a sequence of steps, so if one is really looking for something alike they would make an addon that would harvest the data from ZGV while the game is running because there's no other way to compute certain guides without having character data accounted for. Then again, one cannot write files out of an Addon but that's easy to overcome.

Comment

Working...
        X