Suggestion for guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion for guides

When the guide suggests moving to another area, it would be helpful if it had you turn in any completed quests in the current area.

This is on the 'to-do' list.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by sync View Post
      When the guide suggests moving to another area, it would be helpful if it had you turn in any completed quests in the current area.
      Not saying anything for or against, on the right of a random thought, this can actually be a loss in terms of XP per time in some cases where you have to travel alot to get things delivered. A cool idea would be to predict if you would have some leftover quests when you are ready to proceed to the next zone and never ask you to take them in first place.

Comment

Both of these were very good suggestions as they each point to 'holes' in a complete leveling guide! It's now almost a year later, and neither has been implemented.

Comment

Weird, I was just thinking about this, and was going to post something about it over in the suggestions forums... I was leveling an alt tonight, and had just killed a mob in the middle of questing. The notice to move to the next guide popped up. I had 9 completed quests in my log. I turned them in and they gave a nice chunk of exp to go into the next guide with.

I understand some of us would turn those in (no reason to toss away the time you spent completing them and the exp right?), but what would be nice is if you click accept to the next guide, you get an option to turn in left over quests you have completed using a quick "turn in" guide. This way you can still use the auto turn in feature, have it show what the turn in NPC looks like, and not forget to turn those in. Then before moving to the next guide have a request ask if we want the remaining unfinished quests removed from our log (some zones I don't want them removed, other I do). If it's a quick guide users can by pass the turn in if they feel it's too far and the exp is not worth the time.

I am not sure how feasible this would be , and isn't a make or break it kind of thing for me. Just thought it would be something nice to have as an option to help speed up the turn in of left over quests.

Comment

Working...
          X