Multiboxing with Zygor guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bomyne View Post
    Kamchak, you are the best moderator here, you know that right?
    Hardly, but I appreciate the kind words.

Each Mod in here comes with a nitch to make everyones experience that much better. Im just proud to be included in as one of them.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by sync View Post
      Is there any way to tell in the guide if skipping a quest will prevent me from going to the next zone?
      The way Blizzard changed things with Cata there shouldn't be any problems with quest skipping and moving on. At this point they have it pretty much just you needing to be a certain level to start questing in a new zone and 99% of the previous quests play no part in starting new zones. Each new guide section should be able to be started without having done anything else previously.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
        Instead of doing that just use the arrow to skip to the next step. Ignore the line/step completely and the guides should then work like you want. Unless of course you just happened to run into some quest chains that haven't been linked properly.
        I've done this on several quest chains now using the arrow and I still have to skip each quest in the chain.

Comment

Must be a linking issue within the guides then causing it to prompt you to take quests in a chain that you haven't done earlier quests in.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I fail to see how purchasing 2 separate copies of the game and 2 separate subscriptions is in any way worth it... o_O

Comment

Originally posted by galrash View Post
              I fail to see how purchasing 2 separate copies of the game and 2 separate subscriptions is in any way worth it... o_O
              You only need 1 subscription to multibox. We allow multiple copies to be used within a household.
              Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

I believe he was meaning 2 copies of WoW and a sub for each copy of WoW.

Comment

Working...
                X