Smart Injection System not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smart Injection System not working

This is not working with any of my chars .
    I have to pick what lvl i am and where i want to quest

SIS was just not possible anymore with hat Blizzard did when they made Cataclysm. So Zygor had to change the way the guide follows the character's progression. The way the guide works now is if you have a character already leveled you click the drop down in the window and a window pops up. Click suggested button at the top and select which guide for you level range you want to go through. That guide will be loaded and you go from that first step. If you have already completed some steps in that guide though before you got Zygor's you can right click the right arrow in the guide window it will skip to a quest you haven't done in that guide section. Here is where the SIS has been replaced with something new: When you get to a certain level and xp% in the game the guide will popup a box telling you that you can skip to the next zone to continue on your leveling path or you can not accept it and continue in the zone your already in. In the guide window is also a button that looks like a lightning bolt. When you press it a box will popup asking if you want to abandon all your quests that are not in the guide you are currently in. Zygor has stated sometime later he will be adding a option to turn in quests that you have already completed and not just abandon them or have to go turn them in your self.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

the main reason for this is because the leveling guide now works tandem with the loremaster guide. basically its asking you if you want to level your toon, or work on loremaster quests.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
      X