Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loremaster while Leveling...

Greetings Zygor-ites,

I have a question regarding how best to use the guide.

I want to get Loremaster while I'm leveling. I've never leveled a Horde toon before & I want to learn the story as I level. As such, I want to skip as few quests as possible.

My guide has two options and I'm not sure if there's really a difference. I'm hoping someone can explain the differences, if any, to me.

Option #1: I can level in my "Leveling Guides" section with Pop-Up Notifications turned off. This way, I'll level via the guide, but I won't skip ahead and miss part of the story when I outlevel a zone.

Option #2: I can level in the "Loremaster Guide" section and just manually select each zone I do.

Can someone explain to me which is the better option for getting the "whole story" while I level?

Thanks!

Bulkhead
    Tauren Pal1

You have to complete both guides to get the Loremaster. Do the Leveling Guide first then do Loremaster. Most zones you can get Loremaster for in the Leveling Guide if you don't get Loremaster by using the Leveling Guide check to see if the Zone has a section in the Loremaster and use it after finishing the Leveling. And yes turning off the skip notification will make sure you can complete the Zone before you move to the next guide.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X