OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question: Argent Tournament Dailies (Order)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question: Argent Tournament Dailies (Order)

How do I use the guide once I have obtained the exalted champion of my race (undercity)?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    WeirDave = \\/eir]>ave
    http://www.weirdave.com

At this point you can use the ATG Champion Rank Dailies guide to start earning Champion Seals for purchasing items there. You might also want to do the Black Knight guide to unlock more ATG dailies. And if you're interested in getting the Crusader title you might want to start working on that stuff for the other 4 main racial factions. Once you're champion with all 5 then you can do the Crusader dailies and the Silver Covenant dailies.

At least I believe that's how it all worked. It's been a while since I did any of that ATG stuff.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      At this point you can use the ATG Champion Rank Dailies guide to start earning Champion Seals for purchasing items there. You might also want to do the Black Knight guide to unlock more ATG dailies. And if you're interested in getting the Crusader title you might want to start working on that stuff for the other 4 main racial factions. Once you're champion with all 5 then you can do the Crusader dailies and the Silver Covenant dailies.

At least I believe that's how it all worked. It's been a while since I did any of that ATG stuff.

I have done the Black Knight quests and I started doing Silvermoon BUT I can't get the guide to recognize those quests again.
      WeirDave = \\/eir]>ave

Comment

If you just did them within the last day it might just be a matter of when you did them vs. when your server does the dailies reset. I don't remember the exact timing involved but I think it's a thing that the servers reset at about 3am and the guides reset at midnight and if you do the dailies between midnight and 3am then the guides won't know that you can do the dailies again until the next day. I know it was something weird like that and has caused a few people to scratch their heads.

Comment

If you just did them within the last day it might just be a matter of when you did them vs. when your server does the dailies reset. I don't remember the exact timing involved but I think it's a thing that the servers reset at about 3am and the guides reset at midnight and if you do the dailies between midnight and 3am then the guides won't know that you can do the dailies again until the next day. I know it was something weird like that and has caused a few people to scratch their heads.

I am sorry I didn't explain myself better. I know that dailies reset. That's not the reset I was referring too. I completed the guide as an undead mage. Now I am going back to try to do all the other factions/cities. I started with Silvermoon, since it was right next to the Undercity one. I don't know how to get the guide to reset so that I can now do these quests again with Silvermoon. Does that make more sense now?
          WeirDave = \\/eir]>ave

Comment

Ok, if you mean doing the Champion dailies for the other cities those are in separate guides due to having different quest givers (quests are still the same tho). You can find part of the reputation guides for the other cities in the Northrend > Icecrown > Crusader Title Guide > Home Cities Reputation section and you'll find the different racial Champion dailies guides in the Northrend > Icecrown > Crusader Title Guide section. Hope that's what you're looking for, sounds right to me with your further explanation.

Comment

Ok, if you mean doing the Champion dailies for the other cities those are in separate guides due to having different quest givers (quests are still the same tho). You can find part of the reputation guides for the other cities in the Northrend > Icecrown > Crusader Title Guide > Home Cities Reputation section and you'll find the different racial Champion dailies guides in the Northrend > Icecrown > Crusader Title Guide section. Hope that's what you're looking for, sounds right to me with your further explanation.

Now I see the "folder" at the top. I thought that was just a title! Great thanks
              WeirDave = \\/eir]>ave

Comment

I was having the same issue. Thanks for clearing this up!

Comment

Working...
                X