Full Alliance Video Zygor Guide 1-85

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full Alliance Video Zygor Guide 1-85

So I've had this idea, its a fairly large project that uses Zygor Guides as its core. So the idea is, full length videos of every zone and quest covered by Zygor Guides. But I'm just wondering if there is any support for this kind of project, if there is I'll get started on it in the next few days.

If you would choose to make these videos than you are more than welcome to affiliate for us, however, we are not making a project out of this ourselves.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Of course the entire project would be created by me, requiring no work from you or any of the Zygor team.

Comment

My only hesitation is the accessibility in the forums to the end video threads. Since anyone can access the forums, they would then, by default, get a complete and first-hand look at the entire content of all your guides.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Possibly. Depending on which program he uses, he can set a window for recording and just have zygors off the window so that it can't be seen. I know Hypercam can be used like that.

Comment

I believe his idea of this is sort of like Joana's guides where he has (or had, haven't touched his guide since 08') videos of him in every zone leveling so that his Guide owners were able to download it and view the fastest way of doing his guide.

Something you can view as you're flying/heading to the zone or what have you.

Comment

Archer, so that everyone can get a general idea of what exactly you're talking about, go ahead and make a video of 1 level grind using Zygors. If at possible though, try to fit the recording area to cover as much of the screen as possible without showing zygors. Of course, you can also just record the whole screen and then blur out all of the zygors addon minus the name. That way you show that you're still using it.

Comment

I'll have a demo video uploaded by tonight. Expect the link before tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                X